Mar 27, 2019
I am working on finishing the coffee shop stuff. I got a quest to find a drink mixer or something like that but it didn't say where to look or who to ask? never mind I figured it out. I am still stuck on the quest do something about the twins. I talked to the lab lady medusa and got the tranport block thing and made it but don't know what else to do.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Anybody got some kind of guide? I seem to be stuck with that mission about doing something about the twins. I went and got the transport blocker thing from hero lab and had the AI Help make it but that was all I have been able to do so far. I have done some of the other missions and finished most of them. I just can't figure out how to deal with the twins? and I am stuck on Dia story after your date and you run away when soundwave shows up you say run and you leave her later you take her home the next day a call you talk and then you talk to others that you stay with something about giving Dia time but that all I have been able to find out so far. i check the dinner the only things there were work a shift buy food or leave. I tried school and all I can do is check exam board. I have finished beating all hero patrols ice wizard , hot sabre even sound wave and fire mom I also have all there names done. that I can find I think I am 3/4 done with the game but I am stuck

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
IndianaTK
I think I've seen everything this version had to offer and I just wanted to congratulate you on making this game. You said you've spent a full year developing this and it shows. I wish you great success and income in the future. I am sure (and hope) your future projects will be massively popular and even more successful.

I also had to subtract 2 stars from my initial 5 star review due to crashes, UI bugs, glaring performance issues, and some seemingly missing content. I realize these issues are apparently only present in this free version that is uploaded here, but then again we are reviewing what's on this forum.
Regardless, even with those issues, undeniably, a gem in the rough is shining through and there are sparks of something special in here. I offer my well-wishes and prayers on your journey.

All that said, I want to humbly offer one unsolicited observation as well. Feel free to ignore it if it sounds nonsense to you. I'm just sharing what I've noticed over the years.
You see, making a career out of developing adult games is a delicate business. The successful devs rely heavily on their good will rather than following routine marketing strategies. They offer their creativity and consistency rather than merely their products. They say, "Here's everything I've got. Enjoy it. And if like what you see, you can support me so I can create more."
For some reason, that works a lot better than other forms of strategies.
But that's just what I've seen. I could be wrong. And I realize it may not work for everyone. Nonetheless, I hope whatever path you choose works for you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SheHump

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I got no bugs after installing the new script.
lol then you're either not paying attention or just haven't played enough.

I downloaded the compressed version you shared and I encountered the same set of issues. Let me give you a few examples.
  • time progression doesn't make sense. main story doesn't advance time of day at all, despite doing like 10 in a row. But you need to grind like one whole in game month for side quests. When you're in the Paradise sex scene, for instance. It's one day to advance from one camera angle to the next.
  • time of day displayed does not match the actual time of day in the game.
  • the coffee shop mini-game. When an NPC buys an English tea with extra sugar, even if you follow the recipe, you're always wrong.
  • the mission tracker does not update every time you complete an objective.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
urm does work I just got it and put it in my game. alt+m gets the menu up in the game. there is alot of things in the urm to use.

my steps were 1 download and unpack urm 2 use a new tab windows find your game in one window use the other window for urm 3 copy urm 4 go to your never meet your heroes game find the game file inside paste the urm in there .5 start game and hit alt+m to see if it worked. if you did it right urm should open with all kind of things.
Didn't say it didn't work. I said it didn't work for me specifically and I deleted the game already since it was taking up space that I ended up using for another game. Thanks for the instructions though.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
lol then you're either not paying attention or just haven't played enough.

I downloaded the compressed version you shared and I encountered the same set of issues. Let me give you a few examples.
  • time progression doesn't make sense. main story doesn't advance time of day at all, despite doing like 10 in a row. But you need to grind like one whole in game month for side quests. When you're in the Paradise sex scene, for instance. It's one day to advance from one camera angle to the next.
  • time of day displayed does not match the actual time of day in the game.
  • the coffee shop mini-game. When an NPC buys an English tea with extra sugar, even if you follow the recipe, you're always wrong.
  • the mission tracker does not update every time you complete an objective.
Get the steam version and stop complaining. The compressed version is bugged

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Get the steam version and stop complaining. The compressed version is bugged
I'm not complaining to you. I'm telling him that the compressed version he shared, while a significant improvement to the one initially shared here, did not resolve much of the issues.

And having experienced the game, even if the bugs and other issues I encountered have been resolved, I don't think it's worth getting on Steam. Unless you rewrote a huge portion of the story, game mechanics and progression.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
IndianaTK:

Not everyone can afford to buy every game they like, which is why a lot of people tend to wait patiently (or in some cases not so patiently) for either the dev to be kind enough to share it, or for a patron to do the same thing, but for those that can't and only have access to the buggy versions that get dropped off here, you could always release one or 2 versions behind steam here or somewhere so that we get to experience the 'not so buggy' version, then if we hit a point where we can support we are more than likely to want to, just my 2 cents but you do you at the end of the day.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
IndianaTK:

Not everyone can afford to buy every game they like, which is why a lot of people tend to wait patiently (or in some cases not so patiently) for either the dev to be kind enough to share it, or for a patron to do the same thing, but for those that can't and only have access to the buggy versions that get dropped off here, you could always release one or 2 versions behind steam here or somewhere so that we get to experience the 'not so buggy' version, then if we hit a point where we can support we are more than likely to want to, just my 2 cents but you do you at the end of the day.
The only reason I haven’t done major updates here is because of the size

Reactions: Arhiippa Pylkkönen

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
Do you have the Steam Version, Also did you Play MC as Valience being your MOM. These things might make a difference??
I have steam version, and no I used the Fornicator (Empty Background because of stamina) does choosing Valencia add more story?

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
I've enjoyed my time with the Steam version of the game. ;)

The only achievement left is the Cure one. I've spared Gertrude & left the other Giantesses to clink in their chains. :HideThePain:

If I go through the main story line & take Frost prisoner as a snack for Gert then will that lead to a cure? :unsure:

I freed the giantesses in another playthrough & I was underwhelmed by the pay off and lack of cure for my condition. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
May 29, 2017
The only reason I haven’t done major updates here is because of the size
It might not be worth the trouble, but have you considered making a bugfix version that contains no additional art? You could share just the changed rpy files here, so people would get a better impression of the game without you having to upload the whole thing.

EDIT: I guess you already posted a script flie in the thread. Don't know what it fixes, but might have been exactly what I was talking about.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really loved in game animations, really nicely done, curvy women with nice hips and tits swinging (y) I do believe, that developer will continue same level quality in future games. Only thing I missed in this game, it was some nice sounds and moans during animated scenes. Please add them in new games! :)

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
Massive tits ...
Gigantic asses ...
Hippo thighs ...

And here I was thinking that furry shit is the worst I could go for on this site ... I stand corrected. Dia was almost passable, but then I saw her without pants, what in the actual fuck are those legs, and that ass ... why ? Why does every female character in the game look like a roided cow hybrid :LOL:

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
if anyone finds these to ease the grind that would be swell:
varnese cheat
code to bypass the giant's check

any sort of gallery mod

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes