Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
I missed the entire UI tutorial because the phone had no audio even tho sound was not an issue before that point. Really needs to be subtitles for that anyway.

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Massive tits ...
Gigantic asses ...
Hippo thighs ...

And here I was thinking that furry shit is the worst I could go for on this site ... I stand corrected. Dia was almost passable, but then I saw her without pants, what in the actual fuck are those legs, and that ass ... why ? Why does every female character in the game look like a roided cow hybrid :LOL:
Loving my Thicc PAWG Waifu. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

w77h84

Jun 22, 2021
Will the updated content as shown on Patreon (the deleted scenes) gradually added back to the main game?

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
the game doesn't work in joiplay, i've changed the script.rpa and it still doesn't work, is there any other solution? or is this a dead end

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Is this game playable without sound?

And if not, why are there no closed captions??

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
IndianaTK:

Not everyone can afford to buy every game they like, which is why a lot of people tend to wait patiently (or in some cases not so patiently) for either the dev to be kind enough to share it, or for a patron to do the same thing, but for those that can't and only have access to the buggy versions that get dropped off here, you could always release one or 2 versions behind steam here or somewhere so that we get to experience the 'not so buggy' version, then if we hit a point where we can support we are more than likely to want to, just my 2 cents but you do you at the end of the day.

'The Laborer is worthy of the hire...'

I paid for my copy & I don't regret it. I voted with my wallet because I want more content like this.

You can't expect every Game Dev to work for free.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, this isn't free. Aww.
Of course it’s not most of the games that are on this website from people that have probably purchased the game and have shared it on the website or it is a public release of the game, and it would be considered free depending on the platform like patriot on or something like that

NlNJAB0Y

Jun 26, 2023
I've enjoyed my time with the Steam version of the game. ;)

The only achievement left is the Cure one. I've spared Gertrude & left the other Giantesses to clink in their chains. :HideThePain:

If I go through the main story line & take Frost prisoner as a snack for Gert then will that lead to a cure? :unsure:

I freed the giantesses in another playthrough & I was underwhelmed by the pay off and lack of cure for my condition. :WaitWhat:
Yes feed frost to her and asker her to cure you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SheHump
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes