hihiyoyo

May 1, 2017
Thanks, i create it, but how use it? or where?
I can't exactly remember the part but its when you confront the twins in the Club Paradise storyline, the option will be either to fight the twins or "???????????". The "???????????" will change to capture when you have the anti teleport machine

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
But i go to paradise and the only option is leave, i dont know if i need spend more days or is bugged

Apr 26, 2021
This is actually a great game so far. Would like to edit my money so i dont have to grind but the save editor is triggering something that makes the game think its malicious. any help?
the easiest way to get more money is robing gas station and then ask Valencia to decreased your suspicion.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Seriously there is no sex scene with Medisa or Selina?
Nope. Like I said before. There's a few nice girls we get nothing with. We can peep on Selina in the shower though, if you catch the right moment. So, I had thought we'd get her later, but nope.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Seriously there is no sex scene with Medisa or Selina?
Nope. Like I said before. There's a few nice girls we get nothing with. We can peep on Selina in the shower though, if you catch the right moment. So, I had thought we'd get her later, but nope.
There is content for them, I just took it out of the game to hit the deadline.

on my patreon I’ve been reintroducing those scenes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There is content for them, I just took it out of the game to hit the deadline.

on my patreon I’ve been reintroducing those scenes
So, you've hidden content behind a paywall. Not a good thing. But I can't fault you for it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So, you've hidden content behind a paywall. Not a good thing. But I can't fault you for it.
No lol I added too much content. My original final build even contained 4 extra storylines: Proton, Detective, Scientist and Alice storylines.
It was 22gb with some very violent scenes that I wasn’t sure steam would accept so I removed them all. Medisa especially had a big role.
even if I decided to go the paywall route there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m a solo developer doing absolutely everything myself, I need all the help I can get.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No lol I added too much content. My original final build even contained 4 extra storylines: Proton, Detective, Scientist and Alice storylines.
It was 22gb with some very violent scenes that I wasn’t sure steam would accept so I removed them all. Medisa especially had a big role.
even if I decided to go the paywall route there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m a solo developer doing absolutely everything myself, I need all the help I can get.
Like I said, I can't fault you. But maybe you should give the rest of it to Steam players as an update. ;) Just saying. Steam doesn't care about the violence. Probably 90%+ of games on Steam are violent in nature. I mean if you think about it, Steam players are supporting you and at $14US, I think they deserve it also.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Like I said, I can't fault you. But maybe you should give the rest of it to Steam players as an update. ;) Just saying. Steam doesn't care about the violence. Probably 90%+ of games on Steam are violent in nature. I mean if you think about it, Steam players are supporting you and at $14US, I think they deserve it also.
Steam players WILL get it. Maybe I phrased it wrong, I meant that I cut the content out so I could add it back in slowly on Steam.

Reactions: Dark Silence
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes