Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
IndianaTK So, how do you get powers? When I made my guy, I put all 100 points into 'Natural Power'. Which then shows fire in the MC's hand. Also, when choosing 'Valencia's son - Varnese' you still don't know Varnese. My first playthrough was ok. I chose 'Hunter' which I had no issues with with. It just seems like the game is centered more around the Hunter. Unless I'm missing something?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
IndianaTK So, how do you get powers? When I made my guy, I put all 100 points into 'Natural Power'. Which then shows fire in the MC's hand. Also, when choosing 'Valencia's son - Varnese' you still don't know Varnese. My first playthrough was ok. I chose 'Hunter' which I had no issues with with. It just seems like the game is centered more around the Hunter. Unless I'm missing something?
Does varnese not activate in the Valencia route? If so that might be a bug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Does varnese not activate in the Valencia route? If so that might be a bug
If you mean the mom Valencia's Son route, no. It does not. If you mean when we activate the AI Valencia, I'll have to let you know. What about the powers? Or is this actually centered more around a strrength based character?

dangguney

May 20, 2020
Bro, try this, i had the same problem and now its working:
1- Open "script.rpa" with Notepad
2- right click, "select all" and delete EVERYTHING
3- Copy all the text in the fix page and paste it into the Notepad
4- Go to "File" and "Save as"
// In the lower portion of that window, next to the Save button, you have some options //
5- Select "UTF-16 LE" and save it
6- Now delete or rename the original Script.rpa file and run the game

I hope it works for you as well
Sorry bro it still didn't work :(

dangguney

May 20, 2020
That's strange, last time I did it it didn't break the game, could you show me your folder?
I've only touched the scripts.rpa file which is not helping at all. I back up the original file in case i just wanna play and do other quest besides the bugged ones. Thats why i asked if any hero can upload the .rpa file to mega.nz it will help a lot xD. I'm thinking its the copy and paste for me
1688041073416.png

Chrislw

Aug 14, 2020
In the walk through it says train with Alice to increase stamina. Who's Alice and where can I find her?

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes