JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I was really surprised and shocked to see this, a completed IndianaTK game out of nowhere:eek:! I played MotE ( Reborn ) and was aware that he was planning 3 games based of that gameverse, MotE ( Reborn ) is the first, and The City of Women is the direct sequel. But yeah, reading the posts on this thread, especially from IndianaTK himself, everything is clear now.

Well done for completing the second game, IndianaTK! What a nice surprise. Have not played it yet, no idea it is on Steam as well. Interesting to know it can go live on Steam too. Just wishlisting it for now.

Thank you for the share. All the best, IndianaTK. Cheers.

Reactions: rKnight

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Please, please, please, add subtitles to videos. I have good reading english skills, but pretty bad oral english understanding. I'm missing 3/4 of the beginning, and I guess it will continue like this later.

Reactions: James1309

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
im stuck at maison storyline she said she would kill me if i failed the contest and see the girls if they had something something even more special to wear. after that i have couldn't been visit her anymore :(

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any way to reduce my suspicion level? At 100, I have to rollback and try another thing to do just to avoid being caught and dying.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
im stuck at maison storyline she said she would kill me if i failed the contest and see the girls if they had something something even more special to wear. after that i have couldn't been visit her anymore :(
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Is there any way to reduce my suspicion level? At 100, I have to rollback and try another thing to do just to avoid being caught and dying.
How to reduce suspicion? i have 100 ^^
Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

Please, please, please, add subtitles to videos. I have good reading english skills, but pretty bad oral english understanding. I'm missing 3/4 of the beginning, and I guess it will continue like this later.
I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
3dcg, Adventure, Ahegao, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Graphic Violence, Harem, Humor, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Monster, Monster Girl, Oral Sex , Paranormal , Parody , Pregnancy , Rape , Romance , Sci-Fi , Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Super Hero, Incest
Do these tags still apply? I'm noticing quite a few missing from this post.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Which version did you download?
Ah it was the single file from Gofile; it also has a looping error if one works at the coffee shop serving drinks (the event will end and then begin triggering again later -- you can see the "Recipes" box is still there)

1687556664693.png )

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Not really a fan of the intro (storywise), or time traveling games.. tells you you grew up with a family, they got game ended, and now your in the future? Like it did all those events in like 2 mins :s. Didnt even explain the relationship with his mum all the well..... It said she dropped you off ?

But ill give it a go. Its an interesting concept to be in a world where men are slaves and role reversal. MCs first challenge. Lets fuck up some bitches!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes