aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm.... Few Videos and Screnchotes here:
I realy not can belive this is RenPy.... Are you sure it not Unity? 0_0

ren'py is just a shell to store visual and audio, actual visual is made with virt-a-mate

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
How can i install Valencia in my room? I don't see any Option for it. And i can't lower in the Ares Tower because i need to kill 3 of them but i simly can't because i am at 100 Suspicion and if i want to defeat one, it's game over time after the fight...Honestly, this system is just bs.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
How can i install Valencia in my room? I don't see any Option for it. And i can't lower in the Ares Tower because i need to kill 3 of them but i simly can't because i am at 100 Suspicion and if i want to defeat one, it's game over time after the fight...Honestly, this system is just bs.
You need to proceed with the hideout missions first which give you access to the park. Roll back and either do the hideout missions or just grind money and buy food.

if you have the hunter starting option, you can win fights easier

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just for my sanity check.. are all the girls sprouting watermellon breasts and fat asses ? aka, the bimbo body.

ngl, hes first two punishments are kinda boring if I may. He just rips their tops off and then lets them go...... Then he thinks the jobs done Does it get a little more interesting ? or creative ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
wow looks nice BUT 15 gb??!! View attachment 2719186
A few pages up there is a compressed version with 1.3GB.
A ratio of more than 1:10? That's insane. These 15GB are either not compressed at all or they are artificially bloated.
I tried it, but there so many bugs, glitches and inconsistencies. That's a beta at best. Rather an alpha.
And we are forced to have the volume up all the time, because notifications are audio only. dafuq?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
A few pages up there is a compressed version with 1.3GB.
A ratio of more than 1:10? That's insane. These 15GB are either not compressed at all or they are artificially bloated.
I tried it, but there so many bugs, glitches and inconsistencies. That's a beta at best. Rather an alpha.
And we are forced to have the volume up all the time, because notifications are audio only. dafuq?
You can't have high quality scenes with a low space. I actually did that at the start of development but some scenes looked absolutely horrible compressed.

Also you're playing the F95 version. This game was released first and officially on steam where I'm able to make quick bug fixes. Every single bug found here has been fixed and updated in the steam version before this thread was even up.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
any way to view past scenes, didn't find a gallery?
There was too much scenes to add a gallery on time.

bigger than 15gb!!? and I hope the characters carry over and are built upon, and I also hope if there is multiple endings planned that there is a harem option and that to get other endings you don't need to start from scratch
Yeah you continue with characters from both games

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There was too much scenes to add a gallery on time.

Yeah you continue with characters from both games
oh do I need to play the prequel to before playing this? I didn't know that this was a trilogy before downloading, and nice that way the characters I like will not be forgoten

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
You need to proceed with the hideout missions first which give you access to the park. Roll back and either do the hideout missions or just grind money and buy food.

if you have the hunter starting option, you can win fights easier
Why food? I win the fights easily because of the grind but i can't go further because immediatly after the fight/s Hot Sabre popsup and i am fked. Even if i defeat her she pops up lol. I don't want to restard and grind again...It's so frustrating.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes