Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Ok first I want to thank the dev for engaging on here and putting up with the rude comments. Totally unneeded and criticism could be levied in a way more constructive way. Seriously, half you fuckers are so goddamn entitled its sickening. With that out of the way I do have some questions maybe the dev or someone more familiar with the game can help me with.

1. Bought the gloves for slicer way early, learned the counter technique...still lose the second fight. What should I do?

2. Where do I train Stamina?!?

Thank you!

Great game overall dev. there are issues in places but be proud of your work.

OH! Also when Im in a fight and try to use any ability it says "I dont have the energy to do that" Whats up with this?

Reactions: SirLogan

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, developer.

When you make a game this big (16 GB!!!) you really pack your assets in .rpa files. It takes forever to extract, even on a nvme drive.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Yes, He's the MC from Master of the Earth and this game is a direct sequel, starting right after the end of the first game.
Ah, thank you for confirming! That game was a bit... off putting? Idk how to word it correctly. But it certainly warrants a shot at this game if its better than the previous one.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ok first I want to thank the dev for engaging on here and putting up with the rude comments. Totally unneeded and criticism could be levied in a way more constructive way. Seriously, half you fuckers are so goddamn entitled its sickening. With that out of the way I do have some questions maybe the dev or someone more familiar with the game can help me with.

1. Bought the gloves for slicer way early, learned the counter technique...still lose the second fight. What should I do?

2. Where do I train Stamina?!?

Thank you!

Great game overall dev. there are issues in places but be proud of your work.

OH! Also when Im in a fight and try to use any ability it says "I dont have the energy to do that" Whats up with this?
Really apologise for you all experiencing these bugs. I have no team and had to do everything myself.

For the fight 2 bug, try doing the fight again selecting a different option other than counter approach. You'll lose but then that should reset it?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Is it serious that I need to read a fucking story to take the useless exam at the university?
What's the fun in that?
You don't need to read the book, the student literally tells you that you can buy the answers from a place.
(Ares Tower)

Reactions: MooseMager

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Really apologise for you all experiencing these bugs. I have no team and had to do everything myself.

For the fight 2 bug, try doing the fight again selecting a different option other than counter approach. You'll lose but then that should reset it?
You really have nothing at all to apologize for. I like this community most of the time and some critiques are valid, but there is a growing number on here that are way too bitchy. Seriously this is a pirate site and they are demanding shit like they actually contributed to your work. I truly admire you devs. I've always wanted to create a game like this but I have no idea where to start. I understand getting feedback is integral but losing your shit because a particular game doesn't have exactly what you want is just insane. I really cannot understand this level of self-importance. Im not calling out anyone in particular but many on here are getting way to comfortable with the delusion everything revolves around them.

I'll try what you said but, do you have any idea what I might have did wrong for the other issues? The energy problem when fighting or where to train stamina?

Thanks!

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
You really have nothing at all to apologize for. I like this community most of the time and some critiques are valid, but there is a growing number on here that are way too bitchy. Seriously this is a pirate site and they are demanding shit like they actually contributed to your work. I truly admire you devs. I've always wanted to create a game like this but I have no idea where to start. I understand getting feedback is integral but losing your shit because a particular game doesn't have exactly what you want is just insane. I really cannot understand this level of self-importance. Im not calling out anyone in particular but many on here are getting way to comfortable with the delusion everything revolves around them.

I'll try what you said but, do you have any idea what I might have did wrong for the other issues? The energy problem when fighting or where to train stamina?

Thanks!
Thanks a lot man

I just tested the game again, the slicer bug is fixed by doing the counter approach attack twice. I.e, you lose the first time but it works the second time. (That's still bad. I'll fix it asap)

Stamina can be trained with Alice. She's the girl in the school toilets. You can only access her once you reach level 5

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Thanks a lot man

I just tested the game again, the slicer bug is fixed by doing the counter approach attack twice. I.e, you lose the first time but it works the second time. (That's still bad. I'll fix it asap)

Stamina can be trained with Alice. She's the girl in the school toilets. You can only access her once you reach level 5
Thank you! Games have bugs and that's only natural. You are creating something here and I admire you are following your vision. Im not trying to blow smoke or any crap like that. This game shows a lot of quality and its obviously a passion project. I have my preferences on here and not all match with what's in this game but its pretty clear you are working your ass off. Despite having the version on here Im gonna support you on steam and get this. Thank you for your patience!

Netori Fiend

Aug 22, 2021
Goddamn, the no gallery is a real killer tbh. Love this game's scenes. Can anyone post a save for each of the one-time only scenes?

Reactions: DMC

zealth10520

Nov 29, 2020
@Exodus19

I also bought the rock gloves way to early now I can't proceed with the mission because its just stuck on a loop of me losing with no other options. How did you learn the counter technique to proceed?

darth_order

Oct 29, 2020
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
cash doenst give me cash what do i have to enter after ?

Reactions: ronnyyellow

ifwthevision

Mar 17, 2022
i was worried you had stopped making games and i only by chance checked this out and saw it was by you :PogChamp:im 100% completed and did not disappoint at all please keep doing your thing and also you can really see an improvement in the quality and animation compared to your previous work!(y)

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
i downloaded the compressed version and now when i try to delete folder its just stuck on 0% , unable to delete a single file from games/animation and images folder , any help

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes