HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Instead of guessing you can just add urm to the /game folder and watch to see which variables change. Then hit alt+m to search and manipulate the variables.
yeah universal renpy mod works coz technically its not considered cheat? but i think any mod that works for your entertaiment.

Reactions: ChaoticFlame457

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
better to use the compressed version or ...... not --> ( poor quality and other think ? )
or the compressed and the normal have no difference ?

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
i really do hate it when these idiots post scripts stop wasting peoples time and putit into a downloadable file arsehat

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
Never Meet Your Heroes [Final] [ITK]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.39 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not working with joiplay. Can you make Android version?

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
Really cool Game i enjoyed it! Nontheless i have a few slight improvements to suggest:

The quest descriptions could be sometimes a little clearer or at least incude a slight hint for example: how could you quess that you have to go in the mall in the clothes shop to find a mixologist? I mean i have found it out eventually but at first i was at a lost. There where a few other instances like this.

The Sidestorys that could not be continued until you are further in another storyline should show that properly on the phone in the quest describtion. For example the twins, just a slight hint in the questdescreption continue main story, would be enough. Without that you come always back to this thread and search how to continue this or that quest, time that you could use to just enjoy this wonderful Game.

In the end i have a few things that i want Mention that i really liked about your Game

1. The Story got me intrigued. I really liked your first game and this was a really good second
2. I like the Charactermodels a lot sure the maybe not be anyones taste but i like voloptous Woman.
3. Im impressed how much work you have put into this project. I mean the videosequences and all respect!

Keep going im waiting for your next Game.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
for all of you asking for the exam awnser here they are x) it took me a while of trial an eror on the last one but i got them all right, your welcome people ;)

test 1

1.church
2.Marsela

test 2
1.london
2.susan
3. age 16

test 3
1.toilet
2.time reversal
3. time 10.02

test 4

1.heavy press
2.R@pe her
3.five foot five

test 5

1 .aunt marsela
2 .wine
3. streak proof

Last edited:

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
I'm to dame lazy to read five chapter for the freedom exam, can someone give me the answers.
save 3k, buy answers from ares building (take train), allows you to get the right answers for all tests.

Also same problem with the piano lady quest. Stuck on get intelligence to 30. Its the only thing left I have to complete.

Reactions: GR8PAIN
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes