bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
Where Can I Talk to Dia? I can see her in the University but I can't talk to here like i dont have releationship with her

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
"Hello Mistress, can I call you mommy?"
"Absolutely not, caller 2 this is your golden time"

Not gonna lie that had me giggling a bit and gave me huge Vampires the Masquerade vibes xD

This game came out of nowhere and I have no idea what to expect. Is this some sort of filler between Master of the Earth and A City of Woman. Or is City of Woman and Never meet your Heroes the same game? :HideThePain:

Also I am positively surprised about the voice talent. So far it doesnt sound cringe. So kudos to that.
Watching the intro also took me back playing the first game and I still have hope that Sarah still somewhere deep down her heart has motherly feelings for the MC.

I still havent forgiven the dev about that twist in the previous game xD

dragon2580

Jul 13, 2018
Is the Dia quest buged? Say talk to her but no option shows up in the dinner nor the school. Do i have to advance the story to get this option?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I finished the game and curiosity hit me.
Which of the two choices at the end is the canon ending?
The obvious answer would be the first, but the second would make more sense with the title of the upcoming sequel.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Game Needs subtitles in the opening I play without sound and had no fuckin clue what was going on until I turn the voices back on........ Immidiate nope for me.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Sadly, just cant get into this.. Which I guess might just be my preference.

-- As I mentioned earlier, not really into bimbo bodies.. everyone seems to have oversized boobs, fat asses and even bimbo lips. It seems to be everyone like this. Its just not my thing. If I had say, my tastes are more geared to normal endowed girls, but their beautiful. .... or monster like (I do love me some monster girls)
-- the story just seems incorhorent. It wraps up some important begining/into in like 2 mins (MC dropped at someones door as a baby, his foster parents killed when he was 9, hes imprissioned in some magic dimention). Then later has the MC talking foundly of his mum (even tho the intro said she dropped him off at adoptive parents, who are now slaughtred/mudered) and then he calls some random hero his sister out of nowhere. It didnt even mentioned he had sisters. Let alone, thats not his sister dude, as its an alternative reality or some shit . But he seems he cant comprehend that. Why I feel like its a mess. Plus im not really into time travel and such, which the intro seems to tell us. To me time travel is like the butterfly effect, you really shouldnt mess with it.

-- When hes told about the doping drug and its dangerous, rather than think it through or try to get some more information about it. Hes like, yep im drink that shit down.. Left me thinking "really dude, least find more about it! " You barely even know these people too! They said you just dropped out of the sky!
-- As of the first two heros he catches. Hes punishment was kinda... .boring.. He stips them and makes them say what they did wrong, and then disappears and leaves them. least torment them!, torture or make htem remember why they need to be punished. Hell rail them in front of the camera if you have to. And if they get ahegos faces, even better for the humiliations. Hench why I call his punishment dam boring. What does letting them go scott free achieve ?

Its not like im trying to throw shade on this. Looks like quite a bit of work was put in the game, and it supposely finished. I just cant get into it as adult game. Not playing for the spicy specifly (I consider it a bonus), but the story and mechanics/superpowers too. I do like an MC powerfantasy. Watching his journey to reach the top. The setting the males were slaves, and gender reversal is quite interesting tho. I say it had that going for it.
Anyway the main thing, is I guess it wasnt that compatible with my interests. Other posts suggest there is alot of grinding to do too <.<. So a little disappointing, but I dont want to knock if off if there are others who are into that shit.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Even if the game isnt good im going to give praise where its due and a 5 start review for full game release,though that 15 gb is rather inconvinient.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes