Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I liked the game, but so much grinding so that in the end you can't see all the scenes or have a collection room is not worth the effort. I don't care about the system of periods of the day, but it is annoying that all the missions share the same time (ex: 15-17hrs), making it impossible to advance several on the same day

Reactions: judgebutt

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
I liked the game, but so much grinding so that in the end you can't see all the scenes or have a collection room is not worth the effort. I don't care about the system of periods of the day, but it is annoying that all the missions share the same time (ex: 15-17hrs), making it impossible to advance several on the same day
I'm taking notes. Thanks!

Also, if you want to speed up your progress, you can use a cheat item:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
what time she trigger it mc gos bed but nothing happens what time what day

i got game from gamcore didnt down load it no idea how copy send saves
I'm going to be honest is kinda messy to get the saves from Newgrounds or any other Online host but if you want to try here is a quick guide:

in the browser: open console (F12) in the top options there is one "Application" tab go to "uploads.ungrounded.net" under Local Storage.

That was the easy part now you have to create one save game in with your local computer
It should be something like:
confi.rpgsave
file1.rpgsave
globa.rpgsave

then open the "confi.rpgsave" with an editor like notepad or notepad++ and copy the value that gives you the console:
1691380926556.png
you have to do the same process for each file.

then save the file and you're ready to go.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I'm going to be honest is kinda messy to get the saves from Newgrounds or any other Online host but if you want to try here is a quick guide:

in the browser: open console (F12) in the top options there is one "Application" tab go to "uploads.ungrounded.net" under Local Storage.

That was the easy part now you have to create one save game in with your local computer
It should be something like:
confi.rpgsave
file1.rpgsave
globa.rpgsave

then open the "confi.rpgsave" with an editor like notepad or notepad++ and copy the value that gives you the console:
View attachment 2832946
you have to do the same process for each file.

then save the file and you're ready to go.
i thank you for help but im not good with computers

i know im a pain in butt i just wanna beat this game

i just wish stupid sister come out guy gos her room after done playing with self go sleep nothing

then when she asleep mc molest her go bed nothing happens

is there certain time or day he need to sleep on

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
i thank you for help but im not good with computers

i know im a pain in butt i just wanna beat this game

i just wish stupid sister come out guy gos her room after done playing with self go sleep nothing

then when she asleep mc molest her go bed nothing happens

is there certain time or day he need to sleep on
ok then I will tell you the order to have that scene:

After you confess to Ashley (The nun) your sin with Ashley (The girl from the park), a mission appears where she sends you to sleep in your bed so that Alexa can admire your cock. you need alexa with love level 2.

Then when you raise Alexa's love to level 3 and go to sleep she will appear automatically giving you the blowjob scene.

Unfortunately, the scene cannot be repeated, in other words it happens only once.

Apparently, I have to fix that so you can watch the scene multiple times. :(.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
ok then I will tell you the order to have that scene:

After you confess to Ashley (The nun) your sin with Ashley (The girl from the park), a mission appears where she sends you to sleep in your bed so that Alexa can admire your cock. you need alexa with love level 2.

Then when you raise Alexa's love to level 3 and go to sleep she will appear automatically giving you the blowjob scene.

Unfortunately, the scene cannot be repeated, in other words it happens only once.

Apparently, I have to fix that so you can watch the scene multiple times. :(.
the wierd is, i think the scene doesn't trigger is you didn't confess to ashley about angie already

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
the wierd is, i think the scene doesn't trigger is you didn't confess to ashley about angie already
That's weird, send me your save folder and i'll check whats wrong ;) but if you're on newgrounds or something similar then follow "this" post

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes