thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
ok then I will tell you the order to have that scene:

After you confess to Ashley (The nun) your sin with Ashley (The girl from the park), a mission appears where she sends you to sleep in your bed so that Alexa can admire your cock. you need alexa with love level 2.

Then when you raise Alexa's love to level 3 and go to sleep she will appear automatically giving you the blowjob scene.

Unfortunately, the scene cannot be repeated, in other words it happens only once.

Apparently, I have to fix that so you can watch the scene multiple times. :(.
i did confession to ashley went home slept but nothing happen i did after down playing self went bed nothing molest her at night nothing

and as for nun sister mom in grey girl in green girl in park she only 1 talk to ashley about i hit bible she bends over saids look or touch i touch her nothing happen she forgives me

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
i did confession to ashley went home slept but nothing happen i did after down playing self went bed nothing molest her at night nothing

and as for nun sister mom in grey girl in green girl in park she only 1 talk to ashley about i hit bible she bends over saids look or touch i touch her nothing happen she forgives me
Please send me your save file so I can check what you need to do. I... I... I've tried my best, but I couldn't follow the correct steps to help you move forward in the story. :(

save??????????
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/never-saint-v0-18-public-saint-voice.23124/post-11427280

was it remade
Yes it was ;)

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Please send me your save file so I can check what you need to do. I... I... I've tried my best, but I couldn't follow the correct steps to help you move forward in the story. :(

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/never-saint-v0-18-public-saint-voice.23124/post-11427280

Yes it was ;)
im just going wait for new up dates i just hope they fix the game i thank you for help but nothing happening so im just going wait till new up dates if update nun mom sis hopefully they fix the bug in game

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
The gallery from now on is going to be only for those who pay the patreon or is it only for this version?

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
The gallery from now on is going to be only for those who pay the patreon or is it only for this version?
Yes, the gallery and other scenes are for the extended version, but the extended version will go public the 1 - sept -2023, so eventually it will go public just a little bit of patience ;)

when will there be more alexa (sis) content added?
The next update will have an update for Alexa + other character by the choice of the community.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, the gallery and other scenes are for the extended version, but the extended version will go public the 1 - sept -2023, so eventually it will go public just a little bit of patience ;)

The next update will have an update for Alexa + other character by the choice of the community.
i hope so pls fix the confession booth quests ty

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
When i played it first time just better when sleep and woke up it starts black screen?
i did all that did every quest but scene wont show alexa is love 3 saids her quests are complete

go stupid confession booth her mom in grey ginny in green did hers but mom sister wont turn green

but game saids both are completed

i went threw all quests over again all completed but nun quest mercury

saids progress with ashley the nuns story line -anytime

i hit bible she bends over saids help or molest if help saids ty i molest she forgives me

i go confession booth ginnys in green sister grey mom grey

people keep telling me need open sister scene her sneaking in mc room but scene wont show

first they said theres a clock but there is none

now saying go sleep at what day time pls i did every day every time nothing

they keep asking send save file i have none if did i send i got game from gamcore game site just click it you play game theres no down load

now saying new updates coming in september new scenes with ashley hope fix bug in game its great game i love playing it but nun scene is a pain in butt

whats this people saying ghost in bathroom talk 2 guys at school go fight ghosts i seen none that

found 2 guys at school but they dont talk

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I'm shocked this dev's patreon hasn't been hit from the sleep sex scenes in this game.
go to gamcore alot are complaing and in news ground about it just i guess im only 1 with guts to speak up idk

but i tried everything nothing works so in new update i hope they fix it specially if making more scenes with sister

where are sprites people keep talking about ghost bus ghost in bathroom clock in mc room

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
where is save location that i need to overwrite
In Windows: Never saint/www/Save.
In mac: Never Saint\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save
Android (Only if your phone is rooted): File Manager — Internal Storage — Android — Data — Com.Never.Saint

Will be great if you remove the delays between texts and conversations, it is VERY annoying
Is that really that bad? :( I thought they were great...Anyone else who thinks the same? if that so I'll take them away.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
In Windows: Never saint/www/Save.
In mac: Never Saint\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save
Android (Only if your phone is rooted): File Manager — Internal Storage — Android — Data — Com.Never.Saint

Is that really that bad? :( I thought they were great...Anyone else who thinks the same? if that so I'll take them away.
People read at different speeds so its nice to have a bit of control how slow or fast the text goes by: especially if you have replayed the game many times or the dialogue is repetitive - having no control to skip or fast forward the text is very irritating.
As is the opposite: when text automatically goes to the next line with no input from the player.

Reactions: raquitic
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes