kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Is that really that bad? :( I thought they were great...Anyone else who thinks the same? if that so I'll take them away.
I didn't like the pauses either it made reading the dialogue a chore. I read fast and all the pauses made everything seem kinda disjointed when you are constantly waiting for the next words to pop up.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
In Windows: Never saint/www/Save.
In mac: Never Saint\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save
Android (Only if your phone is rooted): File Manager — Internal Storage — Android — Data — Com.Never.Saint

Is that really that bad? :( I thought they were great...Anyone else who thinks the same? if that so I'll take them away.
Me personally, I really love reading the conversation at a normal pace, but people have different taste and habits so, I would suggest the Dev to give some controllers which would enable to control the loading speed of the text's. And yes it's not Bad ;)

sakispd123

May 5, 2020
Will the strory continue? I get that you reworked it and it definitely looks better but i remember years ago i climbed a tower and fought some monsters and Mescara had much more to ther story. The new scenes are mostly reworked old scenes or scenes that fill the blanks on the already known story. Im not complaining i just find it weird why the dev chose to go this route.

Stardust

Jul 5, 2017
Yo just a suggestion, i know the extended scenes are a way to reward your patrons but don't you think it would be better for the game that you released older version extended version scenes along with the public version? like keep it as it is but scenes from 3/4 updates ago get added to public, that way patrons keep being rewarded but public end up getting more content as time goes by aswell

Reactions: kamikazedrew

sakispd123

May 5, 2020
Yo just a suggestion, i know the extended scenes are a way to reward your patrons but don't you think it would be better for the game that you released older version extended version scenes along with the public version? like keep it as it is but scenes from 3/4 updates ago get added to public, that way patrons keep being rewarded but public end up getting more content as time goes by aswell
From what i understand the extended version with the extra scenes just becomes free after a while

Stardust

Jul 5, 2017
From what i understand the extended version with the extra scenes just becomes free after a while
sure but going into a new game and having the first thing you see being the 'EXTENDED VERSION SCENE ONLY' screen pushes back new and returning players IMO, the player thinks "shit imma have to wait for the extended i'm not playing this right now, ill download this later" then as the life goes on he could just forget about the game for some time, or never play it again, i dunno i just thought that cause i've returned to the game after some time without playing it and when I saw the EV screen i just thought DAMN and closed it

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
sure but going into a new game and having the first thing you see being the 'EXTENDED VERSION SCENE ONLY' screen pushes back new and returning players IMO, the player thinks "shit imma have to wait for the extended i'm not playing this right now, ill download this later" then as the life goes on he could just forget about the game for some time, or never play it again, i dunno i just thought that cause i've returned to the game after some time without playing it and when I saw the EV screen i just thought DAMN and closed it
Never understood the 'early release' as a reward for patrons: me, if I like the game enough to support it finacially WTF do I care if Joe Tuesday who can't afford it gets it the same day...just me I guess.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
dude just respect the dev's decision. its just two weeks. I guess you have other things to do in life besides playing this game
with all due respect :alien:

squirrle

Jul 29, 2017
question. it says it has a combat system and so far the only time its been used is
1 the introduction to it
2 cutting plants
3 using a skill on an altar boy
is there something wrong or have i broken the game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the game but that exscusive stuff is a pain guess you hav to be a patron are something to get the scene's if that's true then another game gone off my list what a pity.

Reactions: byxy

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
like the game but that exscusive stuff is a pain guess you hav to be a patron are something to get the scene's if that's true then another game gone off my list what a pity.
The extended version that has all the scenes comes out a month later for free. Just treat it like most of the other games that go free after a month since it's not like it isn't a common practice. I just wait til the full version because I agree with you that 'extended only' popups are mood killers.

Reactions: byxy and Stardust

Mastermeow

Jan 24, 2023
My phone says the apk is a virus. Is it a false positive??
it says it an a.gray.piggygoldcoin whatever that means but as if stands I can't trust this otherwise

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes