argost

Nov 30, 2019
why do we need the extended version of the game, it didn't had this in the previous versions why now (besides it being only patrons supporters, I got that much)

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
why do we need the extended version of the game, it didn't had this in the previous versions why now (besides it being only patrons supporters, I got that much)
cus gallery will be closed for publics, this feature became as a previliage in extended version

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
-

• Added a new sex scene for Ashley in the Confession booth - Talk to her the option should appear loud and clear in the options
  • Added a new blowjob scene for Gabby - Ask for the job again.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
is there something new in the extended?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, do you know if this version that you posted is the"finished" extended? or he will post another "v14 - extended"? I don't like asking too much as I don't support the dev, sorry
some new scenes and stuff I beleive. (like daydream the milf nude when you first meet her).

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

SendoTakeshi

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to use a skill like absorption? I equiped it but dont find a key to use it in a fight.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to use a skill like absorption? I equiped it but dont find a key to use it in a fight.
I haven't played in a while so may be wrong. I thought in combat - you picked your opponent(if more than one) then picked fight or magic skill then picked the skill ( if you have more than one).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Play normal version is like you play only half-game :HideThePain:
That's the only point that i don't like about this game. I understand that is his way to say thanks for the patreons, but there is a lot of devs that found another way, and not cut the scenes.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Can I get the extended version, I don't have mega
if you are using android, you can download at playstore, or download the one for pc (if you are in pc), i dont remember the limit in browser, but in pc u can use 1,5GB~ for free, enough to download this game.

Reactions: Biswajit
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes