123Ozzy321

Jun 19, 2019
I've played the game everything was fine, but on the next day as I loaded a saved game I got issues with text. Not all letters are shown, whether in text boxes with dialogue nor spell descriptions. How can I fix it?

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
lol so i got stuck after a scene whit ashley in the church, after you use the spell on her and have the ass scene when you get out of the church the characters just get kind of in unstuck mode and walks through everything like he was a ghost and i cant enter the church anymore so i cant do the confesion stuff or all that anymore, it doesnt show the conversation text so i cant continue on anything at this point what to do?

Last edited:

ora ora ora ora

Aug 11, 2019
For People who want to play the game on Android i will do very simple guide on how to install and run the game.
1-download joiplay (easy to find on Android)
2-after downloadding the game unzip by using the phone unziping program or other tools(important note remember where the exe file of the game is located)
3-to run the game you have to added it to jolplay library and you do that by clicking the plus sign on joiplay left corner then adding the name of the game version etc (the important part when it ask for adding executable file add the game one thats why you need to remember where you put it)
4-don't add icon not important

The game should be added to jolplay library then you can click and run the game from the program (sorry if anything unclear English isn't my first language)

Edit: editing my bad English so it is more clear

Last edited:

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
Trying out the android version got it working with joiplay, but none of the animations work.

Edit: ok some animations work but any of the mouse based ones are missing the animations all together

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes