yercat

Dec 6, 2017
yeah but i dont want to skip everything, the own game have a cheat mode in gallery were you can skip combat and max gold, it just that i played the game for 5 hour on the different charaters routes and some fights and thats was 5 hours
So what, don't skip it then, just modify your attack and you can do everything fast.

PendorchoJimenez

May 21, 2018
How do I even equip skills in this game? The character has a skill slot, and I have two available skills that use up MP, but they're both greyed out on the skill menu so I can't use them. Where's the option to put them in the skill slot?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
I think you have this game broken or you are doing something wrong I play normally and I go quest after quest and I have 0 errors but I don't know how to start tasks with my sister
I have the official latest updated version and it crops out a ton of the game and the life ,mp ect upon dying goes away till you die next. I mean who asked for a new battle system? I would of much preferred early scenes re done and new scenes added than wasting time on a new battle system (which is just a means to a end)

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
How to get rid of those clouds?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there isn't any way other than just reloading a save. the guide hasn't been updated and the changelog was vague but, yeah I just reloaded a save and it made mine go away. this update brought on a shiton of new bugs from clouds to zero tutorials on using magic during the new battle system if you find a better fix please quote me lol.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Having to restart this game is a PITA, especially when I was at level 12 in the old one.

Same game, just a whole bunch of new graphics.

In the old game format, when you encountered/bumped into a soul it went into a mini fight game.

This new format when you encountered/bumped into a soul you begin loosing health.

How to fight the souls????

Thanks
Hit ENTER to swing your pipe. Best to use up, down, right ,left keys to attack and dodge .I have no clue how to use magic now it's gone from turn based to live action. Also doesn't show how many souls you currently have.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
how to start a task with my sister because at night, between 21-22 o'clock, when I go to her room, she writes that she is asleep
turn your alarm clock off to get "Love points" with Ashley other then that not sure if its a quest that is tells you to go to her room?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bad english.

Some bad coding. You can softlock the game, like the point where you listen in on Kiyoko's call, if you approached the desk from the right, the auto walk path doesn't work and the game is locked.

The time of day breaks like if you are past midnight and then go to sleep it will jump multiple days.

Sometimes the background is on top of the foreground or the clothes don't spawn. And also the reverse like Kiyoko shower has both of them enter fully clothed as sprites. While the earlier modeling her large art was nude.

You can retrigger old things like finding the keys, gym workout post sex, concentration level 1, etc.

I would argue the mouse movement thing is distracting especially since people might use controller.

The objects don't have collision a lot of the time.

Things can fire out of order, like going to do drunk and horny 2 for the first time, but instead it was couch movie sex and "end of her content", or confession about Angie can happen post Sex with nun where she acts like she has never seen MC naked.

If you refired the Gym scene, the teacher is not there for class anymore just presents.

When you go with Megan to her house there are 2 isabelle

The dev really needs to play their own game without cheats and purposely try to break things.

Post butt job bench scene with Ashley the game removed all collision.

all of these problems were with 14.2 on a new save and no cheating.

Can get repeats of text, like on banshee if you remove each fire at the start the MC will say the same thing 3 times.
--------------

Game has existed for about 3 years, would have expected something way more polished than this.

Would probably be helpful if the game was ported to RPG Maker MZ to make a lot of the base stuff not screw up.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Thing is i don't mind replaying the game from the start if the changes are actually worth the restart and all, but what tells me the next versions will be compatible with older saves :unsure:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
So is Marjorie the Step-mom or real mom in the actual story ? Is there a real bio mom out there if marjorie really is the step-mom ?

Reactions: Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes