3.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is a bug in the drunk night with step-mom mission. How can i fix it
Same... Does anyone knows how to fix this? It just stays there and nothing happens, no dialogue box and nothing... It's on level 3 affection with mom and founding her drinking, and you spilled some wine in your pants but there is no water and you can't wash it... Then mom comes to the kitchen and it stays like this, you can't do nothing
1721964855340.png

Eulc

Aug 21, 2020
I can't extract the files from zip, I keep getting 'Error 0x8096002A: No error description available' any tips?

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Same... Does anyone knows how to fix this? It just stays there and nothing happens, no dialogue box and nothing... It's on level 3 affection with mom and founding her drinking, and you spilled some wine in your pants but there is no water and you can't wash it... Then mom comes to the kitchen and it stays like this, you can't do nothing
View attachment 3867944
I have had the same error. I'm going to try to sleep through it and see if I can do some things past it before getting caught on it again. It may be an affection based thing.

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 3867944
I haven't been able to get past it either. No matter what you do outside of home by the time it's the next scene it locks after she comes to check on you with the honey.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
This is inaccurate. It is 2 scenes per update, which accumulate.
By now there is a large number of patreon version only scenes that accumulated over the many updates.
Old extended scenes do not become public in future versions, they remain extended.
Which means the public version is severely paywalled with many missing scenes.

I didn't put it in the notes of the changelog, so sorry, guys. :(

In fact, that was one of the most frequent complaints I received, so I released some scenes. I was going to release more, but I was already over three months behind with the new version, so I hurried to get it out.

The ones I released were:

• Maria in the laundry room: 15:00 - 17:00
  • Marjorie sleeping sex
  • Marjorie outside: 12:00 - 14:00
  • NPC in the bathroom at school
  • Gabby, the grocery store manager
  • Angie twerking
  • Angie on the bridge
  • Alexa in the changing room
The ones that are behind the paywall are:

• Mescary using the telescope: 15:00 - 17:00
  • Marjorie sex after using the VR
  • Megan outside the school
  • The new scenes of Isabelle
So I think for the moment it's quite balanced, and I want to keep it that way, releasing scenes while making new ones.

I tested a few but not all, so while i'm on the bug with marjorie i'm going to check all those scenes if they're already in the public version. :coffee:

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Avoided that enough and ended up getting caught at Mescary's house after the sacrifice to have this screen:

1721975726268.png
This only seems to happen if you go past the evening. If you go between 15 and 19 it's fine. Might need to specify the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint_Voice

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020

In fact, that was one of the most frequent complaints I received, so I released some scenes. I was going to release more, but I was already over three months behind with the new version, so I hurried to get it out.

• Marjorie sleeping sex
  • Angie twerking
  • Angie on the bridge

So I think for the moment it's quite balanced, and I want to keep it that way, releasing scenes while making new ones.

I tested a few but not all, so while i'm on the bug with marjorie i'm going to check all those scenes if they're already in the public version. :coffee:
Thank you! Just added one for Mescary's aftermath.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How does one do the events in the park? I never quite got the hang of learning the magic skills now or how they are supposed to work....

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

• Marjorie sleeping sex
  • Angie twerking
  • Angie on the bridge

Oh, well that is cool.
Sorry for the misinformation, I was not aware that you changed the policy and started releasing older patreon only scenes.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes