3.70 star(s) 26 Votes

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I found a way around the bug. Just safe before u reach the love lvl and try to lvl it up at night, to the lvl that would trigger the "drunken mess honey event". Continue skipping the time from 18:00 (6pm) till 22:00 (10pm). Focus on lvl the love up until u can reach the late evening event where u can spend the night drinking with her after talking to her. That should trigger a non "messy" drunk event where ur dick appears to be covered in honey. After that drunk night fun scene the bug, where MC freezes in front of the sink will not appear because the event was skipped.

If i explained it do complicated. HMU
Thank you for this. I am testing it since I found that we could skip to the other character events like that and have been playing it that way since. The first event trigger really got me. It'll take a while to get the next one to trigger but I am working on her events outside of that each day.

Update: It plays just fine after you get Marjorie to love 4. Thank you!

Last edited:

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Is anyone able to use the skills actively on people yet? I found the space bar and enter allow for the weapon but I haven't found anything that explains how the skills are actively used. I might need to finish Ashley's progression to be able to make the vials and all first but.... If anyone has any insight, please reply.

Edit Update: Found out the controls are rather simple. D for the shield, S for the Skill and spacebar or enter for the attack. Good luck!

Last edited:

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
This version is Buggy , I played the apk version from the beginning and I can't finish a lot of the Story lines because of various bugs

mocskos

May 16, 2024
The artstyle is so weird that somehow it's good and I really like it after I got used to it, too bad that the game has storyline breaking bugs and I can't even see the scenes missed cause that is for extended users only for some reason.

Otherwise pretty good, keep up the great work!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
nice. v0.21 public has the older extended scenes.
but all 3 new scenes added in that version were marred by a very intrusive extended cut integration inside them.
as in, girl starts sucking your cock. you click on the button for her to strip naked or show the next scene and get a 3 second full screen "extended version only" message before it suddenly skips to the end and you click cum and see the cum animation.

New scenes:
when you pray with isabelle at the church. in public you had a portion of the blowjob/titjob. now it is the full scene and you can also choose anal

when you visit isabelle for dinner. she now optionally blows you under the table. if you pick footjob you now get her to take her tits out

anal at isabella's house on sofa... I don't recall exactly but I think it is improved from the public version.

Not 100% sure if new but...
You can now play VR in your room. which can lead to mom riding your dick.
this results in a kiss stuck in middle of screen though which is a pain as it makes you move blindly until you can get rid of it.

You can anal fuck the maid in the shower during the day.

Last edited:

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Alright guys, I thought I'd finish it in two days, but it's 4 AM here, and finally, the BUGFIX version is ready!

WIN:
MAC:
ANDROID:

I did a complete run-through of the game and found tons of errors. I know some might still slip through, but let's hope there aren't any more.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
thanks for the info but why doesnt the dev just fix that bug in the first place it would save alot more time don't you think
It's because it's a new bug. Previously, that was working perfectly, but I must have accidentally changed something and messed up that quest for this version. D:
But the bugfix version is now available, so everything should be working as it should.

Saint_Voice

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2021
Avoided that enough and ended up getting caught at Mescary's house after the sacrifice to have this screen:

View attachment 3868226
This only seems to happen if you go past the evening. If you go between 15 and 19 it's fine. Might need to specify the time.
This error occurs due to a save file conflicting with the RPGMAKER core. It happens because I had to edit some things in the plugins to stop the game from throwing similar errors. If you have almost everything completed and only the Isabelle quest is left, use this attached save file. I did a complete run without errors using a new save game.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes