Compressed

From Rapidgator
Size: 587 Mb

From Fileboom
Size: 587 Mb

Last edited:

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
When mom drinks at the 3rd level of love, after mom sends me to the kitchen and then soma comes to me, there is no dialogue with her.

howgainaggression

Jul 7, 2023
Same... Does anyone knows how to fix this? It just stays there and nothing happens, no dialogue box and nothing... It's on level 3 affection with mom and founding her drinking, and you spilled some wine in your pants but there is no water and you can't wash it... Then mom comes to the kitchen and it stays like this, you can't do nothing
View attachment 3867944
The same happens to me... I restart the game all the time but every time when this scene appears it just stops. I can not move with MC or click on something.. Please help!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When mom drinks at the 3rd level of love, after mom sends me to the kitchen and then soma comes to me, there is no dialogue with her.
The same happens to me... I restart the game all the time but every time when this scene appears it just stops. I can not move with MC or click on something.. Please help!

It's a bug, the dev was notified y̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶d̶a̶y̶ today and said he would fix it when he had time.

OK guys! I'm going to make a quick bugfix now its 23:00 here and i need to get some sleep, i'm going to fix it while i work in my main job and upload it as soon as i finish it.

Last edited:

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Hello can someon help me im stuck on Marjorie level 3 character quest once i get to the point of the chracter dropping the honey and him cleaning and Marjorie comes to the kitchen it just stops there is this a bug or what

ZBMB

May 28, 2020
Hello can someon help me im stuck on Marjorie level 3 character quest once i get to the point of the chracter dropping the honey and him cleaning and Marjorie comes to the kitchen it just stops there is this a bug or what
It is a bug but you can keep icreasing your love to level 4 whitout going downstairs at 21:00 and keep progresing with the story

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes