Kapios223

May 9, 2017
"Almost" But there is one for now.
Just a quick question, what does "almost" mean...there is no "almost" answer to the "is the protagonist a virgin" question, either she is or she's not, even if she only had sex one time. There is no such thing as schrodinger hymen.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Just a quick question, what does "almost" mean...there is no "almost" answer to the "is the protagonist a virgin" question, either she is or she's not, even if she only had sex one time. There is no such thing as schrodinger hymen.
She is virgin. Dunno why I wrote that .. hmm my bad.. (Game is going under rewrite of story) + There will be another game released soon. Untill we fix this one. Sorry for that <3

Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
She is virgin. Dunno why I wrote that .. hmm my bad.. (Game is going under rewrite of story) + There will be another game released soon. Untill we fix this one. Sorry for that <3
hope the protagonist is in the next game as well

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
I'm begging the dev to not fall into the same pitfalls so many other devs fall into. Priority #1 needs to be releasing consistent updates on a schedule, whether its once a month, 2 months, three months, etc, with some kind of status updates in between. You can't let yourself fall into the trap of constantly working on retroactive fixes. Someone is always going to dislike what you put out/ what engine you used/ what fetishes you're catering to.

These are not AAA games. Although Molitar was a bit abrasive, he's also right. We're here to jerk off. Why would I give money to a game without an update for 9 months because the dev wanted to work on rewriting the whole thing? I used to be a big contributor on patreon for this game, but now I can't be asked to even drop the $1.50 for the status update on why there was no update for so long. To me, it's as good as wasted money because, and I am emphasizing this, I have NEVER seen a game come back from "we are rewriting/ changing to a new engine." Ever. On my entire time on this website. Every time i've followed a game that went down this path, it has ultimately been abandoned. That's not even mentioning the fact that you're not apparently working on a new game. Why should I believe the new game will get better treatment than this one, the gamer you abandoned as soon as it got to real content?

You seem like a good dev. Work forward, not backwards. Make new content. Don't waste your time retroactively trying to perfect the content you've already made. Obviously fix bugs and such, but that should be most of your retroactive work. There are huge games centered around ntr on RPGM on this site. Ones that make good money (Bawdy Traditions, for example). The only difference between this game and that game is while this game spent 9 months trying to rewrite the old content, that game released 9+ updates and finished the game. They gave us the fap material we wanted, so people gave them support.

Given the status of the game and the fact that the patreon hasn't been updated for 2 months, I worrythat it's already too late. Regardless, I wish you the best. You're a good dev. Keep at it.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I'm begging the dev to not fall into the same pitfalls so many other devs fall into. Priority #1 needs to be releasing consistent updates on a schedule, whether its once a month, 2 months, three months, etc, with some kind of status updates in between. You can't let yourself fall into the trap of constantly working on retroactive fixes. Someone is always going to dislike what you put out/ what engine you used/ what fetishes you're catering to.

These are not AAA games. Although Molitar was a bit abrasive, he's also right. We're here to jerk off. Why would I give money to a game without an update for 9 months because the dev wanted to work on rewriting the whole thing? I used to be a big contributor on patreon for this game, but now I can't be asked to even drop the $1.50 for the status update on why there was no update for so long. To me, it's as good as wasted money because, and I am emphasizing this, I have NEVER seen a game come back from "we are rewriting/ changing to a new engine." Ever. On my entire time on this website. Every time i've followed a game that went down this path, it has ultimately been abandoned. That's not even mentioning the fact that you're not apparently working on a new game. Why should I believe the new game will get better treatment than this one, the gamer you abandoned as soon as it got to real content?

You seem like a good dev. Work forward, not backwards. Make new content. Don't waste your time retroactively trying to perfect the content you've already made. Obviously fix bugs and such, but that should be most of your retroactive work. There are huge games centered around ntr on RPGM on this site. Ones that make good money (Bawdy Traditions, for example). The only difference between this game and that game is while this game spent 9 months trying to rewrite the old content, that game released 9+ updates and finished the game. They gave us the fap material we wanted, so people gave them support.

Given the status of the game and the fact that the patreon hasn't been updated for 2 months, I worrythat it's already too late. Regardless, I wish you the best. You're a good dev. Keep at it.
Just hard IRL problems RIGHT NOW. so I put it on HOLD . :) Thinking about renpy rework. So far Im making characters for other ppl as side "project/job"

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Just hard IRL problems RIGHT NOW. so I put it on HOLD . :) Thinking about renpy rework. So far Im making characters for other ppl as side "project/job"
Hey man.. take care of yourself first of all. And if you decide to rework it in Renpy, I wouldn't complain at all, cause I prefer Renpy games. But ALWAYS take care of yourself.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes