Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
Great update just felt lack of choices in the scenes, although I would choose what happened in the scenes.

Reactions: ReyBell

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
does the game still have no work done on the bug ?

i remember the hole in the wall not being trigered before the scene with the peeping old man, the scene with the kid not changing based on the clothing currently in use and a couple problem with the trigering order in most other event after that (last seen event was the cosplay so i realy don't know if it was already corrected)

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
does the game still have no work done on the bug ?

i remember the hole in the wall not being trigered before the scene with the peeping old man, the scene with the kid not changing based on the clothing currently in use and a couple problem with the trigering order in most other event after that (last seen event was the cosplay so i realy don't know if it was already corrected)
Bug is fixed. Teresa is not changing all clothes as she should but that is just minor problem of walking character. Scenes/Story progression is fixed and should work perfectly.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
after grandpa scene game full of black screen
To clarify, are you referring to the scene near the end of the current update, where he finds her in the bathroom after she gets home from the bar? I did a quick run through, and everything seems to be working. If you mean AFTER he puts her in bed, the game does leave you on a black screen, but that's the end of the public version, so you're not missing anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kalemsiz

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was told bug for early scene was resolved so i knew the scene was at the hole in a place where she as no reason to go ... but scenario was not changed and following the naration after helping the grandma still tell to go home

changing the location of the herb for the grandma and having the hole event happen at that time would make more sense i think (not that it make much sense for her to go to a public bath when she as a bath home without any explanation :S)

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
To clarify, are you referring to the scene near the end of the current update, where he finds her in the bathroom after she gets home from the bar? I did a quick run through, and everything seems to be working. If you mean AFTER he puts her in bed, the game does leave you on a black screen, but that's the end of the public version, so you're not missing anything.
oh yes i'm talking about that thank you

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This one desperately needs some sort of quest log. I left the game for a day, when I returned I'd forgotten what it wanted me to do and there seems to be no way to find out. I'm just running round and round in circles trying to find something to interact with. All I've done so far is get 'scared' in the baths and get accosted by a neighbour while in her bathroom, oh and got molested in an alleyway...

Reactions: tripleP

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This one desperately needs some sort of quest log. I left the game for a day, when I returned I'd forgotten what it wanted me to do and there seems to be no way to find out. I'm just running round and round in circles trying to find something to interact with. All I've done so far is get 'scared' in the baths and get accosted by a neighbour while in her bathroom, oh and got molested in an alleyway...
Noted. After what happened in bathroom go to her room. From there she is telling you exactly what to do or where to go. Objectives are highlighted on map every time.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
So.. I just got off the phone with Rey, and have been wandering around everywhere to start the "date" event.. but I can't seem to figure out where that trigger is. Can someone help me?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So.. I just got off the phone with Rey, and have been wandering around everywhere to start the "date" event.. but I can't seem to figure out where that trigger is. Can someone help me?
Citycentre she said it during that phonecall. Go to room change dress and in citycentre look for highlighted spot.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks. I missed the "change clothes" part, and that's why I was wandering around forever.
It's ok buddy. Anyway when you will reach end of update screen will go black. It is becouse every next update there will be premium scene released from pervious version. So after that "Black screen" there will be premium scene and then continuation of new version.

Reactions: pyrolisk
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes