Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I am supposed to go the lake cabin I don't know where the fuck it is or is that one in left side of the area where a girl waits outside, the doors open and I think I should transition to someplace but I don't.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Literally need a guide from the creator so that people play the game and find bugs if need be.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oh Crap. Sorry for that gonna fix that right away.
There are spots like that all over the game, where she can walk on walls, and through certain trees, but can't walk behind other trees, and walks through people lol. I couldn't screenshot every one of them, but just letting you know, in case you get a chance in the future to catch those. None of those are game breakers though.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
And this is why i don't play RPGM games i was wandering around trying to find a lake near a cabin or something and never found it so i couldn't progress

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
And this is why i don't play RPGM games i was wandering around trying to find a lake near a cabin or something and never found it so i couldn't progress
Only 2 bodies of water on the map. Bottom left of the town, go to the left exit right above the water. You should see 2 flashing circles that signify an exit. When you get to the next area, look near the top of the map, behind the building where there are 2 people. Depending on what scene you are on, it may start a scene when you walk up there.

The other place is when you go to the right of the main town, and see 2 flashing circles at another exit. You should see a hospital. Go South, and exit the bottom of the map. There is a park at the South East, near another body of water. I think there was another scene there.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Hi there. We will be focusing on some of those you mentioned in next update. Also there are few hints already that are pointing in direction of IC/Lesbo content. Right now you have 2 hidden scenes.
...I'll have to point out that one type of incest is not equal to other and some people might be into one kind for example the oversaturated brother/sister and not be into other kinds, so deliberatedly keeping it as a secret might feel like you're trying to sucker-punch people with a fetish they're not into on purpose.

nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
Hi so i dont know if its just for me but after changing in cosplay and going outside the event start spot is missing also the event for rey date is always on i manage to fix it with save editor and changing some switch but i tought i should say it thanks by the way for this amazing game

Reactions: Zanmori

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I've played a ton of RPGM games from F95 (seems I'm one of the few who doesn't hate them) with no problems, but having issues with this one. Pictures look like 16:9 but are crushed into 4:3 (still? saw post it's being worked on). And then it randomly locks up during viewing said pictures. Usually after 4-5 pictures. I basically make it to seeing mom and the bedroom before it locks somewhere.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i use rpgm save editor to change the event switch and skip it because the quest checkpoint in front of the panel in the middle of the city centre is missing
I see some people have gotten past this part. Is this how everyone is doing it?
I am stuck there also.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Im working on fix for that cosplay. Dunno what happened I will investigate. And upload fix as soon as possible.

Reactions: ZergNASA
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes