Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Hope there is nothing wrong with it. Looking forward to trying it in the morning/noon.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Corruption games are my favorites,very good game.I would like more sex scenes with the cute girl.

Reactions: ReyBell

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.2 Kaspersky say data is ok^^.
If the others still get a message then it may be that your PC is already infected with a virus. And was not properly recognized. He's infziert directly new things and then the antivirus works on it. I still know the problem from windows XP. XD And that the anti virus of Windows 10 does not recognize many things is not new. Enough Youtube vidieos seen what he does not recognize. XD

With bad luck hate the all .exe commands and only recognized by other antivirus but then it's too late XD. If you are unlucky you can restart your PC. But first secure your data with sensible antivirals. XD

Dec 23, 2018
Okay so did I miss some scenes or what? Why the incest tag? As there's no lesbian tag I doubt there's a hidden scene with the mom. Is the masked creeper her brother/uncle/cousin/dad? Was it stated in game and I just missed it?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Okay so did I miss some scenes or what? Why the incest tag? As there's no lesbian tag I doubt there's a hidden scene with the mom. Is the masked creeper her brother/uncle/cousin/dad? Was it stated in game and I just missed it?
Hi there. We will be focusing on some of those you mentioned in next update. Also there are few hints already that are pointing in direction of IC/Lesbo content. Right now you have 2 hidden scenes.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Slow one.. i dont like to rush things.
I think you might want to work on that.. because 10 minutes into the game, the day after arriving in town, she's doing glory holes and masturbating while fantasizing about being molested in public. At this rate she'll be a prostitute by day 3, might want to slow it down a tad.

Also, I agree with a previous poster - there is something wrong with the images, they look squashed and warped as if created in a different aspect ratio than the game renders them in.

I don't know if you plan to open the game up at some point but as it is now it is practically a visual novel. Maybe RenPy would be a better fit than RPGM?

Aaand lastly - I know the game has the "Big Tits" tag, and it might be a deliberate artistic choice... but mom is about 80% tits!

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I think you might want to work on that.. because 10 minutes into the game, the day after arriving in town, she's doing glory holes and masturbating while fantasizing about being molested in public. At this rate she'll be a prostitute by day 3, might want to slow it down a tad.

Also, I agree with a previous poster - there is something wrong with the images, they look squashed and warped as if created in a different aspect ratio than the game renders them in.

I don't know if you plan to open the game up at some point but as it is now it is practically a visual novel. Maybe RenPy would be a better fit than RPGM?

Aaand lastly - I know the game has the "Big Tits" tag, and it might be a deliberate artistic choice... but mom is about 80% tits!
About those pictures YEP there was an issue with resolution on update 0.2.0 you can see improvement.
I think I said that before im just begining with all of this so I need more experience. Slowly I will get there tho.

For that game " Opening" already working on different maps and there will be also random encounters with NPC's, part time jobs etc.

I also agree on that day 1-2 where she goes a bit faster on corruption and letting her go but it is part of plan for now :)
Story will be not only about her it will be also about her family members in future updates so we will maybe see even multiple protagonists (Mom,Aunt,Cousin) etc where they will have their " own little story with scenes"

PS: On my I already made poll where people can vote on her first job/part time job.

Reactions: smirk

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
The game looks great but, the character model can be readjust, really.
I mean look at the mother, she's not just any milf, she's THE milf, very eye-boggling

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
About those pictures YEP there was an issue with resolution on update 0.2.0 you can see improvement.
I think I said that before im just begining with all of this so I need more experience. Slowly I will get there tho.
On that note, if you can't change the resolution in RPGMaker MV, you may want to output your Koikatsu scenes in a 4:3 resolution; then again, you might want to look into RPGMaker VX, because I think it properly supports 16:9 resolutions.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Animations and future scenes seem solid so far, looking forward to this one.

Only noticed one spelling mistake. In the basement when examining the barred door, It says "Bedind" instead of behind. Also, unless it was a Paetron thing, please liposuction the mother's chest....there is such a thing as "too big".

a1nick

May 2, 2019
What are the new scenes/animations? Except for the one with the mom and the fish, I cant find any new one.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
What are the new scenes/animations? Except for the one with the mom and the fish, I cant find any new one.
After you talk to mother (fish event) go to room and from there it will lead you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugh.. I can't get past that mother and the disgusting blob of fat.. That is just disgusting they are so too damn huge. Second she tells you to get up and get dressed to go to the picnic or whatever it is.. go talk to your mother and she says welcome home?? Severely broken but that is it for me.. I like how she punched the guy. BTW peeking through a hole does not mean put your entire body in it. So make it a bit more realistic she starts to peek and gets bumped into and falls through the hole would be much more realistic than just jamming your body in a hole.

Game premise looks ok but them breasts on her mother is just way too much ugliness for me.. them things are just fugly.

Reactions: Priappus
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes