ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
yeah, I went and spoke to my mom and found that plant for the woman at the store, but there is nothing else to do.
There are 2 hidden events.. (its end of update after store quest) but u can still find those 2 hidden events (Look at hole in the wall top left corner of map behind shop) and near inn :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well from all the virus talk guess nobody saw my previous question.

Is this bad corruption where it's flat out in your fast instant corruption that feels so unreal it's not fun or is this the slow stealthy corruptions where it's little incidents and the girl does not even realize she is starting to get corrupt until it's gone a bit too far?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I also got a virus detection. It's not a false positive. I'm getting the bladablindi detection which creates a backdoor for trojans, ransomware or even cryptomining. It's a real backdoor and there are tools available how to remove it. So, its not a false positive.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Well from all the virus talk guess nobody saw my previous question.

Is this bad corruption where it's flat out in your fast instant corruption that feels so unreal it's not fun or is this the slow stealthy corruptions where it's little incidents and the girl does not even realize she is starting to get corrupt until it's gone a bit too far?
Slow one.. i dont like to rush things.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I also got a virus detection. It's not a false positive. I'm getting the bladablindi detection which creates a backdoor for trojans, ransomware or even cryptomining. It's a real backdoor and there are tools available how to remove it. So, its not a false positive.
By any chance are you using windows 7?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Well try malwarebytes. Me and few people already tested it with different programs and its clean. I dont know why you ppl are getting that.
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

It's file \MEGAsync Downloads\.getxfer.12512.0.mega after downloading your game. That's all i got.

Bladabindi is a real thing, so no false positive.

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

It's file \MEGAsync Downloads\.getxfer.12512.0.mega after downloading your game. That's all i got.

Well then u got it from somehting else buddy.. i double chcecked again. And nothing. As i said try malwarebytes.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Well then u got it from somehting else buddy.. i double chcecked again. And nothing. As i said try malwarebytes.
Uhmzz that would be strange since 0.1.0.rar is being deleted automatically, which is your game. I'm not going to try something else, maybe Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml isn't detected by Malwarebytes yet. I'm not going to download other software just to "try" if there are infected files with your game.

I don't know if your game is infected or that something comes with the Mega download. Maybe it's not the game itself, but maybe something else comes with the download from the Mega server.

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Uhmzz that would be strange since 0.1.0.rar is being deleted automatically, which is your game. I'm not going to try something else, maybe Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml isn't detected by Malwarebytes yet. I'm not going to download other software just to "try" if there are infected files with your game.

I don't know if your game is infected or that something comes with the Mega download. Maybe it's not the game itself, but maybe something else comes with the download from the Mega server.
Well malwarebytes is counter that. You can even read that on forums. But still most ppl didnt get any pop up. So its weird. We checked everything and its clear. We will see on second update that is behind corner already.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I getting failure to download, is there new upload of links, (thanks if that occurs).

Other is that If this game had pregnancy in it would have dose of reality.

Single woman who chose go single woman route, single mother route, or single woman and get married route?

If she chose single mother she can choose to have child per man? She need bigger house and better job or job that has more dna selection?
If She chose married route what are options in that? what spouse options are there? Old;retired, Middle age;mistress or wife, Young; a play thing.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I getting failure to download, is there new upload of links, (thanks if that occurs).

Other is that If this game had pregnancy in it would have dose of reality.

Single woman who chose go single woman route, single mother route, or single woman and get married route?

If she chose single mother she can choose to have child per man? She need bigger house and better job or job that has more dna selection?
If She chose married route what are options in that? what spouse options are there? Old;retired, Middle age;mistress or wife, Young; a play thing.
All I can tell you right now is that there will be Relationships where player will be able to "Choose" her boyfriend in future updates. Pregnancy will be there aswell in future.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Does RPGMaker MV have any way to change the window resolution, or at least the image scaling? Seeing 16x9 images squished into 4x3 is a bit rough.

The .getxfer.#####.#.mega file is the temporary file for the download. If the download gets deleted before completing, then it's something else on your system or in your browser that's causing it.

I downloaded this game via the Mega link, and haven't had any virus/malware warnings.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Does RPGMaker MV have any way to change the window resolution, or at least the image scaling? Seeing 16x9 images squished into 4x3 is a bit rough.

The .getxfer.#####.#.mega file is the temporary file for the download. If the download gets deleted before completing, then it's something else on your system or in your browser that's causing it.

I downloaded this game via the Mega link, and haven't had any virus/malware warnings.
Dunno tbh but I can check it up.. I was working on animations yesterday and I noticed some weird things about that aswell.. so gonna look at it today.

Reactions: JMccovery

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020

Wait?

Is it coming from a "temporary" file from Mega or my machine. Because you are telling me both.. Isn't it a bit strange if it is coming from my machine while the whole .rar file is being blocked? It ain't coming from my machine mate. Why does windows automatically delete the game after the download was finished. If it was coming from my machine, then why aren't other downloads blocked or games deleted. I also scanned my machine a few times and nothing has been found.

If it can find the malware/spyware in the game, why not on other files on my machine? Like i said, the message came right after the download was finished. And as you can see, other people had some issue's as well with anti-virus.

Maybe it is a false positive, or something came indeed with the mega "temporary" download files. But it can't come from a "temporary" download file from Mega AND my machine, just like you said. Isn't a bit strange if the message appeared right after the download was completed and the .rar file automatically being deleted, which i told a few times now.

A file is possible infected inside the .rar or it is maybe a false positive. Or something came with the Mega download and infected the .rar file. If many people won't have issue's then i think that something came with the Mega download. Then i would suggest ReyBell to delete this link and upload again and create a new Mega link, just to be safe.

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Wait?

Is it coming from a "temporary" file from Mega or my machine. Because you are telling me both.. Isn't it a bit strange if it is coming from my machine while the whole .rar file is being blocked? It ain't coming from my machine mate. Why does windows automatically delete the game after the download was finished. If it was coming from my machine, then why aren't other downloads blocked or games deleted. I also scanned my machine a few times and nothing has been found.

If it can find the malware/spyware in the game, why not on other files on my machine? Like i said, the message came right after the download was finished. And as you can see, other people had some issue's as well with anti-virus.

Maybe it is a false positive, or something came indeed with the mega "temporary" download files. But it can't come from a "temporary" download file from Mega AND my machine, just like you said. Isn't a bit strange if the message appeared right after the download was completed and the .rar file automatically being deleted, which i told a few times now.

A file is possible infected inside the .rar or it is maybe a false positive. Or something came with the Mega download and infected the .rar file. If many people won't have issue's then i think that something came with the Mega download. Then i would suggest ReyBell to delete this link and upload again and create a new Mega link, just to be safe.
Hi there. Are you talking about 0.2.0 Update? Or about that old one? Becouse old one had indeed false positive. We tested 0.2.0 and its safe and clear. But maybe someone will get false positive if he is not updating his system.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes