Someone

Jun 3, 2017
There is really no reason to play this right now.
Is so early in the developement is still basically no more than an idea.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
may you add some gameplay screenshots? its rpgmaker so i dont expect anything world breaking, but you know i like to see how the game(play) looks aswell, not just scenes/cutins.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I might release next update in 24h it will contain few more scenes and new maps with story progresion! And if played well i might even add FULL HD animations to that update aswell (That ofc depends on how things will go).
If you guys have some questions or some kink you want to implement im open to any ideas. So feel free to PM me here or on Patreon.

Reactions: Davos2

tubilan

May 24, 2017
I might release next update in 24h it will contain few more scenes and new maps with story progresion! And if played well i might even add FULL HD animations to that update aswell (That ofc depends on how things will go).
If you guys have some questions or some kink you want to implement im open to any ideas. So feel free to PM me here or on Patreon.
Game has potential, maybe slow down a bit and take your time making updates to the game, not that much tho, there are a few fixes here and there that you could tweak, like going into signs or once talked to the boy in outside the store, you cant talk again after denying him the first time, Keep it up man, i'll be following this.

Reactions: ReyBell

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Game has potential, maybe slow down a bit and take your time making updates to the game, not that much tho, there are a few fixes here and there that you could tweak, like going into signs or once talked to the boy in outside the store, you cant talk again after denying him the first time, Keep it up man, i'll be following this.
Well when u deny his request that's it for now. :) So you need to be carefull what you pick. Save often. But thank you for advice!I will keep it in mind.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
VIRUS I REPEAT. trojan
Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml
it wont remove or quarantine
False positive. I scanned it in many different programs and nothing was found. Its some weird thing that happened with zip/rar file.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
nice game!

why is so many people having virus alerts? I haven't gotten any, which Windows are y'all using?

Novale

Nov 23, 2017
The images look like they're squished in a little, it's a nice little game though. also add netorare in the future pls

Reactions: ReyBell
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes