Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is good but i can not see watermelon tits, i like small tits young girls.
in young girls everything should be small, small ass, small tits, small face, small waist.
in reality and by the law of gravity mom's tits had to touch the floor.

Last edited:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
how much content is there ? i already like the plot but i dont wanna play 2 min with little or no content at all.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
how much content is there ? i already like the plot but i dont wanna play 2 min with little or no content at all.
+- 10-20 min if you dont rush and you look for some hidden events. And explore bit.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game just don't give a fuck about the player even the mc don't give a shit about herself and just read the scrypt, get home change clothe get harrassed by the kid ( clothe switch back to the one from before) go pick grandma green stuf come back ... no scene happened but she got nearly raped when you listen to her, go back home, she start masturbating to someone that fingered her ...next morning she go out i come close to a wall a scene where she go through a hole happen (change clothe again) she get the scene she was speaking about the day before and .... bug kept on flooding

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
The idea is good, more than if I am a fan of Koikatsu and it attracts my attention, but it lacks a lot of development. If it includes Hypnosis it will be better because I'm a fan xD

Mar 17, 2019
Its false positive. Read few post up
It's not a false positive It is an injector type virus, which means that it hangs in files that you send / upload to then corrupt other PCs so that they continue to send this virus.
antivirus programs CANNOT recognize it if it has already been activated on the PC, thats the Reason why you Antivirus Programs says nothing.
You need to take this Game down and make a Clean windows install to get rid off the Virus!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE GAME!!!

Reactions: BourbonNSK
Mar 17, 2019
It's not a false positive It is an injector type virus, which means that it hangs in files that you send / upload to then corrupt other PCs so that they continue to send this virus.
antivirus programs CANNOT recognize it if it has already been activated on the PC, thats the Reason why you Antivirus Programs says nothing.
You need to take this Game down and make a Clean windows install to get rid off the Virus!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE GAME!!!
Well... my Report to Remove this Game immediately to stop the spreading from the Virus was rejected...
Have fun with the Virus, i have warned you

Reactions: BourbonNSK

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see a lot of tags that I don't like: Blackmail, Corruption, Female domination, Graphic violence, Groping, Sexual harassment, Spanking, Male Domination, Humiliation, Drugs, Bondage.

However, to prove, are all those things avoidable? I like this kind of graphics (the mother not too much, from what I've seen) and I like RPG games.

Last edited:

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
well be nice is the "main quest storyline" be more easy to reach.. if i dont read carefully what she says idk what to do... you need to work on that.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes