trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks for the releases and stuff. I know peeps love to complain, but they would not have anything to even complain about if people like dev. didnt exist )

Reactions: tripleP

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Game seems pretty broken right now. Tried talking to the little boy, standing on the glowy space, and just got constant "Yes/No" choice popups, with no additional text and no way to leave. Reset game, tried going straight to home and talked to Mom, and game locked up when I pressed to talk.

Guess I'll check back in another couple updates, then

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
this game is kinda broken, also i would appreciate a quest system or something, anything to tell you where to go, i get so lost,

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Working on it from scratch. I will try to add quest log. And fix all I can. Sadly I have barely any bug reports from players. And lately I had little time to pay attention to this site. Sorry for that.

+++ As I said before. This project to me is for practice/learning so please those guys that like to be little bit harsh on their comments be patient. ^.^

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
<--- Discord for those who encountered any issues with game so far. Please report them here. (Link for 7 days only)

I will do little rework of the game to "FIX all issues + find way to make game easier for you who struggle"
Soon im planning to jump on Ren'py engine.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Love it, its buggy but its expected as its in development and shouldnt be count as an issue.
Thanks for sharing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReyBell

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is there any walkthrough? I cannot find the quest menu and I forgot what my mission is...
Just arrived to my mum's home

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes