3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Out of likes for today, but very cool sig, I think you should put your name on them in the corner too, so people know who did it:love:
You're a sub/ art appreciator right? I'm pretty sure you can request your custom sign on that tier in case you didn't knew.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You're a sub/ art appreciator right? I'm pretty sure you can request your custom sign on that tier in case you didn't knew.
If that’s the $5 tier then yes, but I was talking about Shelly putting her name on all of the sigs she’s made, not just this game so people will know who made them

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
If that’s the $5 tier then yes, but I was talking about Shelly putting her name on all of the sigs she’s made, not just this game so people will know who made them
Yes yes i got that part but yeah if you're the 5 $ tier just ping me on patreon or discord or here in private whose sign you'd want.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
There might be a language barrier translation issue, going on, I was just asking Shelly why doesn’t she put her name on her sigs, that’s all
Writing would be too small to read, plus everyone knows, I made the ones I post, got most of them on my about page, might have to start a art thread myself :love: specially when I work out tweaking this bloody Daz3D :mad:

Reactions: EndlessNights

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
who is she , if you mean what I said ( thank you very much for that unique great game ) which I really mean it cause I LOVE all female characters and the story OFC .But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're defiantly from France then, a gentleman with a heart of gold, may you live a happy life, you deserve it

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3413305

Kiara and AgentWong Patreon Only extension is out for Art appreciators and above , thanks to supporters we are able to make the game and these extended scenes are form of thank you for that :)
Jesus Shikharisfree I said this before on the last Patreon update, I will say it again, the animations in these Patreon only updates is come next level shit, the movements with Kiara's hands is so dam realistic you can't even tell it's an animation, I thought Evelyn one was hot as hell, but, wow :giggle:, i need a strong drink:coffee::coffee:

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes