3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

satida

Jan 14, 2018
i'd like to make a suggestion, don't know if anyone already brought it up so i'll mention it anyway.
it would be great if you could and an info screen (like the character screen) that can expain the stat sytems.
like what does fondness actually do? earning corruption is a bit confusing, sometimes when making choises as other characters will give kiara corruption and sometimes when making similar choises will not earn corruption.
and how does the romancing work? can you go after several characters in one playthrough or just one per playthrough,
and wich characters can be romanced?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i'd like to make a suggestion, don't know if anyone already brought it up so i'll mention it anyway.
it would be great if you could and an info screen (like the character screen) that can expain the stat sytems.
like what does fondness actually do? earning corruption is a bit confusing, sometimes when making choises as other characters will give kiara corruption and sometimes when making similar choises will not earn corruption.
and how does the romancing work? can you go after several characters in one playthrough or just one per playthrough,
and wich characters can be romanced?

:)

also we are trying to make a tutorial esque thing at start but i don't want to do ttoo much hand holding since it can get annoying , will look into it.

Also the romance system is see-saw based , meaning you can romance them all till level 4 but after that if you romance one , the other will decrease which would mean you not being able to continue events of romance that requires higher level.

All romance options are Rose , Keisuke , Damian and Azumi

Fondness system is just a mutual feeling or fondness as it says , so this can unlock scenes with those characters in future be it nsfw or sfw.

An example of this would be

Sfw - > Xia fondness if high , you can get more scenes with her in cooking or learning some japanese traditions.

nsfw - > Natuko's bathroom scene.

That's all.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Had to do some last minute inclusion and exclusion of few scenes due to writer's recommendation. ( SUBJECT TO CHANGE )
Roadmap 0.5 -

Roadmap 0.5 -

0.4.1 - ( DONE ) (RELEASED )

- Lunch scene with family

- Cosplay scene alongside natsuko (Optional) (Nsfw / sfw event)

- Meeting Lana and shopping scene ( Clothes , etc) (Nsfw event)

- Going to Mr. Daichi's

0.4.2 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Naomi Reveal and interaction.

- Meeting Ms. Helena / Agent wong again (NSFW car event)

- Dropping natsuko off scene

- Date with azumi / Meeting up ( Optional )

0.4.3 - ( DONE ) (NOT RELEASED )

- Dami naomi talk scene ( small )

- Date with rose ( Optional )

- Dropping rose off scene

0.4.4 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Valentina in japan with nick (Optional nsfw shower scene)

- Dami naomi small scene for plot

- Kiara buys personal stuff

0.4.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Evelyn's call to Xia

- Kiara opens up about her past

- Abandoning mission / flashback scene

0.4.6 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Home scene (Nsfw event / optional)

- Meeting damian scene.

0.4.7 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Keisuke's fake new life / going to his new apartment (Romance segment small)

-Kiara meets ayane.

- Kiara going home.

0.4.8 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Dinner scene

- End of japan segment.

0.4.9 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Morning scene in ny with Mason and mia.

- John at office ( Nsfw scene) (Skippable)

- Veronica and evelyn segment

0.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )

- Elizabeth segment

- Sachiko home scene (Nsfw event) (Optional)

- Mia and Sofia's plan.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.4.1] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.4.1] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
The win/linux links are all Mac versions

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
almost all of the games here are either vanilla or harem. now this game removed NTR tag as well. really? dang
The bad ending is Ntr , but it's not something that is canon path.

You've got to realize writing for a harem path that makes sense is quite near impossible , it wouldn't make sense really if a elegant japanese girl you met in a plane after a relationship with you turns into a slut.

So if what you want is harem go for all the bad options and then it'll have the ending you want , however don't expect it to be as well written as the main story that's about it

That is why i removed the tag , my groping / chikan / masturbation stuff is good tier , my story and progression is the same. but keeping a tag of harem or ntr when its not one of the main focuses won't make sense.

That said , thanks for playing till now anyway. Hopefully the bad ending wi[ll suffice what you're looking for.

Otherwise male protag releases soon , we'll see what we can do there in a optional path.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just a small reminder guys , please consider supporting us on patreon if you liked the game and want it to get even better and grow further.

If you cannot do that , due to whatsoever reason be it financial or personal , I understand but in that case if you actually enjoyed the game please consider leaving a review :) Helps alot!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of New Beginnings in Japan Chapter 2 v0.4.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
screenshot0018.png
screenshot0019.png
I had to add something with Kiera :love: :love: on here because this game is one of the best I have played and really well written in my view, I know it's not a perfect edit, but I am still learning photoshop at the mo

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Silly question most likely but if by choosing one of the romance opitions, Kiara won't have any nfsw scenes at all with any other character outside the one we choose then?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Silly question most likely but if by choosing one of the romance opitions, Kiara won't have any nfsw scenes at all with any other character outside the one we choose then?
Once you reach level 7 in romance , you can still have nsfw elements occur but it will reduce the options to continue that romance path ahead.

Aside that you can still have few exhibitinism , bit of stuff with fondness system , exhibitionism , few more nsfw that isn't too major so won't affect it.

This is to done to make sure the pure path story makes sense , It wouldn't really make alot of sense if kiara let herself be groped or had sexual encounters with strangers while being with any of the romance options.

So tldr is : Yes , few events can still do without affecting romance , but major nsfw stuff will reduce romance locking the path ahead after that.

ALSO , in case you do want to do this then you'd have to buy the item we're gonna include in 0.4.5 and future update called reset value.

It'll allow you to either change your romance path , remove corruption completely , add fondness .

Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Once you reach level 7 in romance , you can still have nsfw elements occur but it will reduce the options to continue that romance path ahead.

Aside that you can still have few exhibitinism , bit of stuff with fondness system , exhibitionism , few more nsfw that isn't too major so won't affect it.

This is to done to make sure the pure path story makes sense , It wouldn't really make alot of sense if kiara let herself be groped or had sexual encounters with strangers while being with any of the romance options.

So tldr is : Yes , few events can still do without affecting romance , but major nsfw stuff will reduce romance locking the path ahead after that.

ALSO , in case you do want to do this then you'd have to buy the item we're gonna include in 0.4.5 and future update called reset value.

It'll allow you to either change your romance path , remove corruption completely , add fondness .
Thanks for responding and explaining. Few more questions tho, now that the harem tag has been removed, do we at some point gonna have to choose between Rose, Keisuke, Damian and Azumi to continue the story or will their scenes just be locked out of the playthrough and the story will still progress? Is being single an option or was that counted as harem and removed?

Also since you mention "pure path story", so does that mean there's non-pure path stories for those 4 then the cheating tagged will be included in the future updates?

Sorry for asking a bunch of questions that will be answer in future updates but just wanna know what are my options for so I can make the right choice without making a bunch of saves lol

Also the gallery needs an update lol

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes