3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thanks for responding and explaining. Few more questions tho, now that the harem tag has been removed, do we at some point gonna have to choose between Rose, Keisuke, Damian and Azumi to continue the story or will their scenes just be locked out of the playthrough and the story will still progress? Is being single an option or was that counted as harem and removed?

Also since you mention "pure path story", so does that mean there's non-pure path stories for those 4 then the cheating tagged will be included in the future updates?

Sorry for asking a bunch of questions that will be answer in future updates but just wanna know what are my options for so I can make the right choice without making a bunch of saves lol

Also the gallery needs an update lol
Yeah we're gonna do the gallery update once 0.4.5 is done.

secondly you're already choosing between em , It has a see saw system meaning now in future segments with either of the LI's you'll get scenes based on your romance level , an example of this can be azumi's date in the next version . If it's not level 4 you get completely different scenes and shorter segment.

Same applies to rose and keisuke in 0.5 as a whole.

There's a non path story that's corruption altogether , So all jobs technically have a limit threshold meaning till that event you can still be in canon story but if you push beyond that you'll just go towads the bad ending .

Being single + no corruption however means a very different ending , I can't say what happens in it but safe to say it's not the most happiest? but not sad either , kind of a bittersweet ending for a protagonist.

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
UPDATED ROADMAP F0R 0.5 ( Few changes and rearrangement done for scenes and timeline) :-

0.4.1 - ( DONE ) ( RELEASED )
- Lunch scene with family
- Cosplay scene alongside natsuko (Optional) (Nsfw / sfw event)
- Meeting Lana and shopping scene ( Clothes , etc) (Nsfw event)
- Going to Mr. Daichi's

0.4.2 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Naomi Reveal and interaction.
- Meeting Ms. Helena / Agent wong again (NSFW car event)
- Dropping natsuko off scene
- Date with azumi / Meeting up ( Optional )

0.4.3 - ( DONE ) (NOT RELEASED )
- Dami naomi talk scene ( small )
- Date with rose ( Optional )
- Flash back scene

0.4.4 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Dami naomi small scene for plot
- Meeting damian scene.
- Kiara buys personal stuff / money spend segment

0.4.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Evelyn's call to Xia
- Kiara opens up about her life
- Abandoning mission / flashback scene

0.4.6 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Keisuke's fake new life / going to his new apartment (Romance segment small)
- Kiara meets ayane.
- Valentina in japan with nick (Optional nsfw shower scene)

0.4.7 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Damian leaves everyone
- Home scene (Nsfw event / optional)
- Kiara going home.

0.4.8 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Dinner scene
- End of japan segment.

0.4.9 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Morning scene in ny with Mason and mia.
- John at office ( Nsfw scene) (Skippable)
- Veronica and evelyn segment

0.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Elizabeth segment
- Sachiko home scene (Nsfw event) (Optional)
- Mia and Sofia's plan.

Apr 29, 2018
UPDATED ROADMAP F0R 0.5 ( Few changes and rearrangement done for scenes and timeline) :-

0.4.1 - ( DONE ) ( RELEASED )
- Lunch scene with family
- Cosplay scene alongside natsuko (Optional) (Nsfw / sfw event)
- Meeting Lana and shopping scene ( Clothes , etc) (Nsfw event)
- Going to Mr. Daichi's

0.4.2 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Naomi Reveal and interaction.
- Meeting Ms. Helena / Agent wong again (NSFW car event)
- Dropping natsuko off scene
- Date with azumi / Meeting up ( Optional )

0.4.3 - ( DONE ) (NOT RELEASED )
- Dami naomi talk scene ( small )
- Date with rose ( Optional )
- Flash back scene

0.4.4 - ( DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Dami naomi small scene for plot
- Meeting damian scene.
- Kiara buys personal stuff / money spend segment

0.4.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Evelyn's call to Xia
- Kiara opens up about her life
- Abandoning mission / flashback scene

0.4.6 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Keisuke's fake new life / going to his new apartment (Romance segment small)
- Kiara meets ayane.
- Valentina in japan with nick (Optional nsfw shower scene)

0.4.7 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Damian leaves everyone
- Home scene (Nsfw event / optional)
- Kiara going home.

0.4.8 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Dinner scene
- End of japan segment.

0.4.9 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Morning scene in ny with Mason and mia.
- John at office ( Nsfw scene) (Skippable)
- Veronica and evelyn segment

0.5 - ( NOT DONE ) ( NOT RELEASED )
- Elizabeth segment
- Sachiko home scene (Nsfw event) (Optional)
- Mia and Sofia's plan.

This one of the better games that I've played. Thanks for sharing it here.

Can I ask about given roadmap:
1. Does this mean that there won't be any photo shooting/cosplay?
It would be a shame, because it was well done and is one of better way to corrupt the MC.
2. Will strip poker night happen between John and Veronica and when are you planning this to happen (in version 0,7 or 1,1 or this time next year)?
Strip poker is always interesting, unless it ends with gangbang for Veronica
3. Will there be a posability to eliminate John from the story, or at least permanently ruin his plans to bully Mia and Kiara?
I know that every story need a villain, but I don like pedophile/child molester
4. I didn't quite understand who is Kiara's love of her life, before accident, Damian, Keisuke, Alex/Aiden?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
This one of the better games that I've played. Thanks for sharing it here.

Can I ask about given roadmap:
1. Does this mean that there won't be any photo shooting/cosplay?
It would be a shame, because it was well done and is one of better way to corrupt the MC.
2. Will strip poker night happen between John and Veronica and when are you planning this to happen (in version 0,7 or 1,1 or this time next year)?
Strip poker is always interesting, unless it ends with gangbang for Veronica
3. Will there be a posability to eliminate John from the story, or at least permanently ruin his plans to bully Mia and Kiara?
I know that every story need a villain, but I don like pedophile/child molester
4. I didn't quite understand who is Kiara's love of her life, before accident, Damian, Keisuke, Alex/Aiden?
Thanks for playing let me answer these properly ->

We mostly do a day by day version in the game so the cosplay segment for 0.5 is already done if you played the latest version, so to answer your first , cosplay done for this roadmap yes.

2. That event is happening when evelyn goes to japan so roughly around 0.6.3 or 4 but can't say for sure on the number specific but no not next year lmao , I'm not like other devs ,I prefer to keep consistent updates as long as i can , so probably within the end of the year

3. No because he is going to do things that move the plot forward , however if you did train with xia you have the options to not do the scenes or have scenes appear that make it seem like john is bully or etc.

4. No alex/ aiden is just completely someone else , he's just a friend they knew in uni without much background info on him

Keisuke was her best friend when she was in japan around the ages of 14-16 , read the "Compendium" we've added to get more background on characters.

Damian was her lover in the end of her university days , who because of.. well i can't spoil it reasons of events happening made kiara believe that he was disloyal to her , which caused the entire thing to sprung off.

Which is kinda what john jumped on and took the advantage of her weak mental state to do his plan.

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for playing let me answer these properly ->

We mostly do a day by day version in the game so the cosplay segment for 0.5 is already done if you played the latest version, so to answer your first , cosplay done for this roadmap yes.

2. That event is happening when evelyn goes to japan so roughly around 0.6.3 or 4 but can't say for sure on the number specific but no not next year lmao , I'm not like other devs ,I prefer to keep consistent updates as long as i can , so probably within the end of the year

3. No because he is going to do things that move the plot forward , however if you did train with xia you have the options to not do the scenes or have scenes appear that make it seem like john is bully or etc.

4. No alex/ aiden is just completely someone else , he's just a friend they knew in uni without much background info on him

Keisuke was her best friend when she was in japan around the ages of 14-16 , read the "Compendium" we've added to get more background on characters.

Damian was her lover in the end of her university days , who because of.. well i can't spoil it reasons of events happening made kiara believe that he was disloyal to her , which caused the entire thing to sprung off.

Which is kinda what john jumped on and took the advantage of her weak mental state to do his plan.

So i was right that it won't be any cosplay till the end of 0,5 version. But please don't exclude it completely after that. Those scenes are well done and like I said, photoshooting is the best way to corrupt the MC, it's sexy and non voilent.

As for the strip poker, will there be any outcome in wich Veronica win, or is she doomed to gangbang with John and his investitors?

At one point John said that he want Kiara to be inocent for him to take her. Does that mean if Kiara have sex with someone else, John will lose interest for her?

And keep the good work and this speed of releasing updates

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So i was right that it won't be any cosplay till the end of 0,5 version. But please don't exclude it completely after that. Those scenes are well done and like I said, photoshooting is the best way to corrupt the MC, it's sexy and non voilent.

As for the strip poker, will there be any outcome in wich Veronica win, or is she doomed to gangbang with John and his investitors?

At one point John said that he want Kiara to be inocent for him to take her. Does that mean if Kiara have sex with someone else, John will lose interest for her?

And keep the good work and this speed of releasing updates
1. Cosplays from this point onwards will always occur on tuesdays & weekend . So right now in game time is Sunday at the moment

2. Much like any other scenes , everything will be avoidable :) . You must have the strenght strat to at least level 4/5

3. By innocent he means he wants to erase her memory one more time to make it seem , he's the only one who cares for her and others are the one who hurt her. ( This gets explored a little in 0.4.3 on how he did it in past too ) . Only reason he couldn't do it properly was because multiple procedures were causing actual brain damage to her.

So yeah like i said , if you hate john now. Trust me by the time we reach 0.8 you're gonna straight up despise him.

Apr 29, 2018
And where can I see current status of strength (or corruption) for any character?

So John is going to do some nasty shit. Is there roadmap on a bigger time frame? Just to see where is this going.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
And where can I see current status of strength (or corruption) for any character?

So John is going to do some nasty shit. Is there roadmap on a bigger time frame? Just to see where is this going.

Read this kindly

as for story ahead of f95 i only have a rough draft rather than actual roadmap , so that would be spoilers straight up lol but if you want to know still dm me instead

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
fotor-ai-2023080415385874777447.jpg
Just messing around with photoshop, trying to come up with some decent ideas for my own art, so made this image, I have used an AI software to turn a photo of myself into a 3D model image to be able to stand next to this beautiful lady

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Unfortunate news

Our programmer had a severe accident yesterday night and i was just informed of it , now while i have content ready till 0.4.6 I may only be able to release till 0.4.4 until this situation resolves , hiring someone new will take time and money which i am a bit tight on at the moment so please stay patient , thank you.

Respectively as i said the 0.4.2 , 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 will release as scheduled.

Sorry for this , it's not something in my control and i'd rather let my friend rest than work at the moment. Will keep you all updated thank you.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Unfortunate news

Our programmer had a severe accident yesterday night and i was just informed of it , now while i have content ready till 0.4.6 I may only be able to release till 0.4.4 until this situation resolves , hiring someone new will take time and money which i am a bit tight on at the moment so please stay patient , thank you.

Respectively as i said the 0.4.2 , 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 will release as scheduled.

Sorry for this , it's not something in my control and i'd rather let my friend rest than work at the moment. Will keep you all updated thank you.
No need to say sorry, no one can control accidents, I am sure everyone will understand, most importantly he rests and gets better, my best wishes goes to your friend and I wish him all the best in his recovery to get healthy again :love: no matter how long it takes

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Does the jumping back and forth between characters ever stop? Because it's honestly getting a little tedious, since a lot of it just seems like random fluff that doesn't add anything to the story. Why show me some sex scene with "random person number 5", instead of just using that time to have Kiara end up in an interesting situation?
Not to mention that there's quite a few characters so it feels like I'm making more choices for people I don't care about than I do for Kiara who I thought was supposed to be the MC...

Also, why am I getting a message saying "Kiara corruption has been increased" when making choices for the other characters? I don't understand what Lana having sex with someone on the other side of the world has anything to do with Kiara's corruption... It's a bit confusing to say the least.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Does the jumping back and forth between characters ever stop? Because it's honestly getting a little tedious, since a lot of it just seems like random fluff that doesn't add anything to the story. Why show me some sex scene with "random person number 5", instead of just using that time to have Kiara end up in an interesting situation?
Not to mention that there's quite a few characters so it feels like I'm making more choices for people I don't care about than I do for Kiara who I thought was supposed to be the MC...

Also, why am I getting a message saying "Kiara corruption has been increased" when making choices for the other characters? I don't understand what Lana having sex with someone on the other side of the world has anything to do with Kiara's corruption... It's a bit confusing to say the least.
Let me answer this thoroughly so you don't have confusions later on either and understand why we have this narrative choice.

Firstly , the reason we do perspective switching is for mainly 3 reasons ,

1 . It's done so to not bother to show useless driving in car renders to locations as there isn't any dialogue there , repeating the older renders only degrades its value.

2. We do it also for narration or development of story , an example this could be like you reading a comic let's say it's "Old man logan" , there would be scenes of the hulk , chatari , nick fury all those in even though the MC is clearly logan / wolverine , similarly this helps to know in future when kiara interacts with those characters why she acts the way she does and they react the way they do.

An example of this -> let's say i didn't include the romance / lovey dovey segments between veronica and evelyn or didn't include the fact that the agent did visit keisuke's home . Now if kiara meets them and keisuke suddenly is acting very careful instead of loose and kiara just finds out her sister now has a partner , would it make sense? No . Simple as that.

3. We also do perspective switching because there many people that actually do care about the other characters , an example of this is in reviews it self , some people really love the side plot of john and veronica , so it's there.

Solution for this -> We can eventually if people and players like you want include an option to skip those scenes and just move to kiara back again ( this would cause confusion to you in the long run as you won't know what happened in that time frame but if it's what you prefer i can't say much )

Secondly ,
The reason we do corruption increase in other scenes is because some players let's say even you , want kiara's corruption to increase but you only want her to interact in the lesbian scenes , now olivia's shower scene is locked behing 55 corruption. To get to that with only kiara you'd have to strip in photoshoot and get groped.

Hence so we give the option to increase option through those scenes , also later in 0.4.5 you will have a shopping segment with which you can buy resetters or increases from the money you've earned in game so far. That will allow you to reduce , increase corruption as well as adjust love values.

Hope that answers your question , TLDR is : It's to fit a proper narrative story and so that we don't have to render useless car in the city renders. Thats all :)

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Okay, this will take some explaining :coffee: I have used this image as inspiration to make Kiera into Lara croft, Lara Croft being the reason why I got into gaming, I have used photoshop to create the backgrounds and model Kiera into a 3D render, I have also used the AI software within photoshop to turn my artwork to have a realistic look, I think the AI software is little too good :love:
screenshot0006.png
The end results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have drawn Kiera also within photoshop with a Anime look for those people that like Anime, no AI software on this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes