3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yes but sadly it affects the game's score overall rn , it was 4.2 before and now its 3.9 , It's quite targetted and while i've asked mods for help idk if they'll comply. It's not something that is too major sure but to a newcomer a rating does matter.

Hopefully mods take action if not i guess i am gonna have to rely on people that like the game to leave a review eventually.
i see i'll try to do anything to help by review it if that help a tiny bit

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone , I'm back . Links will be deleted and updated by midnight so just a heads up for 0.4.2 :)

See ya soon.

View attachment 2846555
Why would someone give a facepalm for this message? Perhaps they only read up to the word "deleted" and reacted without reading the rest?
Aunt , cousin , sister , uncle ( all in corruption only)

Plenty enough i think
Awww, it looks like I will have to explore that path eventually. I've been avoiding corruption whenever I can.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which shopping segment is this? I haven't managed to find anywhere to buy corruption points

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I encountered a game-breaking bug. When Kiara is with Fatguy getting her hair done, there are only options for Stop him now and Let him continue. However the first choice requires strength 2, and the second choice requires corruption, and if you don't meet either requirement both choices are grayed out and you can't continue past that screen.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I encountered a game-breaking bug. When Kiara is with Fatguy getting her hair done, there are only options for Stop him now and Let him continue. However the first choice requires strength 2, and the second choice requires corruption, and if you don't meet either requirement both choices are grayed out and you can't continue past that screen.
If your going for less corruption, train with the aunty in that morning before you leave to look for jobs, that will get your strength up

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
New Beginnings in Japan.gif New Beginnings in Japan Rose.gif ezgif-1-b8eff48c31.gif
ezgif-1-3d5fa75dc4.gif
I have made four animated signature for New Beginnings in Japan / Shikharsfree, link has been added to both for this forum page, anyone that wants to edit them to make them better or add anything, please feel free

If you want to use them as your own signature, simply, copy photo image address by right clicking on photo, then select your profile, select signature, click on photo icon and paste photo image address, then click okay, then click on the photo again and on the link option copy and paste this forum url which is

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-4-2-shikharsfree.148613/

Then resize photo if needed and save, then your done

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Train with the aunt , I'll include a skip command in the next version ig .

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I have made three more animated signatures for anyone that would like to use them, enjoy :love:

Kiera GIF 12.gif Kiera GIF 13.gif
Kiera GIF 15.gif
If anyone would like me to make an animated signature for you with any other character, just leave a comment and I will make one for anyone of you

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
@ Cavpal , image_2023-08-19_093610845.png

Response to your review ,

Did you actually play the game? "The mc is not particularly likeable but other men are ten times worse so he's the lesser of two evils " Bro what? the mc is a girl are you stupid?

Secondly , Couple of game breaking bugs? Again a lie. Only the salon scene had one which got patched later.

Thirdly , your choices don't matter? Did you not know that scenes are locked behind corruption and fondness?

In dating segments there are also romance based appearance , proof of this is azumi 's date. You only get 8 friendly renders if your romance is level 0 with her and if its higher you get a proper 90 render scene.

The japanese being americanized , okay i'm fine with that . That's your opinion and ill respect it since im not native , fair that's one point i won't say anything against

But why are you straight up lying? The mc is a girl , the fuck are you even playing? lmao

Anyway i'm not even going to dm you , I'll leave the review here just so everyone can read how fucking dumb one person can be. Take care.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I have made three more animated signatures for anyone that would like to use them, enjoy :love:

View attachment 2861403 View attachment 2861404
View attachment 2861548
If anyone would like me to make an animated signature for you with any other character, just leave a comment and I will make one for anyone of you
Howdy how to put in on my profile I’ve never put a signature before but it’s kinda cool watching others members had in on their profile but I no idea how to put it can you teach me?

Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Howdy how to put in on my profile I’ve never put a signature before but it’s kinda cool watching others members had in on their profile but I no idea how to put it can you teach me?
Step 1 - click on the image you like, this will open the image on it's own
Step 2 - right click on the image and select copy image address
Screenshot 2023-08-19 081440.png
Step 3 - click on your name top right or maybe in different area for mobile device
Screenshot 2023-08-19 081645.png
Step 4 - click on signature
Step 5 - click on the image icon and paste the image address you copied from step 2
Screenshot 2023-08-19 081721.png
Step 6 - Your image will then be added, simply resize it to fit better, then just click on the image within your signature just to highlight it where option just under the image shows a few options, like remove and add link
Screenshot 2023-08-19 081757.png
Step 7 - simply select insert link option under the image and simply copy and paste this fourum page link within that url and your finished

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-4-2-shikharsfree.148613/

Final step is just to save it

I have edited this reply to add some screenshots that will help you

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2862089
Step 3 - click on your name top right or maybe in different area for mobile device
View attachment 2862093
Step 5 - click on the image icon and paste the image address you copied from step 2
View attachment 2862094
Step 6 - Your image will then be added, simply resize it to fit better, then just click on the image within your signature just to highlight it where option just under the image shows a few options, like remove and add link
View attachment 2862096
Step 7 - simply select insert link option under the image and simply copy and paste this fourum page link within that url and your finished

Thanks!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2862089
View attachment 2862093
View attachment 2862094
View attachment 2862096

testing~ thanks finally got it! :D SexyShelly

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes