3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah both options the girls with the asian sounding names, and Olivia. I have seen both scenes as I simply clicked all the "right" options and then clicked skip, to pass the scenes I didnt want to see as quickly as possible.
Hey everyone, everyone here for what I have seen on this forum agrees, that we all like this game and have come to care for Kiera and her path, I personally I love the story, it's really well written, I care about Kiera's journey to happiness and love the way this is the first ever adult VN to make me personally feel immersed within the protagonist role, I want to see Kiera be the one that kicks John's ass (if you played it and know how Kiera lost her memory you will understand), it's the first that has given me emotions :oops:, yeah I'm a emotional girl, shoot me lol

The other VN I personally enjoy makes me laugh as it has personality and that is shown within my signatures and few others, as these VN have passion from their Devs, you don't get these type of adult VN that often, everyone here (apart from haters that only like wham bam thank you mam with no story or passion from their Dev's VN's) everyone here has all said the same thing, they have come to care for Kiera and her story, that's because you lot have a heart and also because it really is very well written

So point to this post is, I have just finished a playthrough / walkthrough video as I have not seen any videos of this game yet, seen others vn, but not seen any for this one, the video has been censored, so no sex is shown o_O, Part 1 is the whole gameplay leading up to Day 2 and is for over 18s only and on YouTube

Ain't nothing wrong with having emotions in a otherwise soulless shitty world of ours

With that said , thanks! also once i release 0.4.4 we will most likely rewrite some more to make sure most scenes focus on mc , stories of evelyn / jake , Veronica and john are only there to move forward plot more.

I hope out of the total 8.2k downloads of the game at least 500 or 600 people support it , we'll be fine and dandy then lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Ain't nothing wrong with having emotions in a otherwise soulless shitty world of ours

With that said , thanks! also once i release 0.4.4 we will most likely rewrite some more to make sure most scenes focus on mc , stories of evelyn / jake , Veronica and john are only there to move forward plot more.

I hope out of the total 8.2k downloads of the game at least 500 or 600 people support it , we'll be fine and dandy then lol
All I am going to say is, you know your game and the paths better than anyone, just keep doing what you believe is right for your game, your telling a strong story, be proud of it, the side story, I do not mind it, I don't mind it as I understand why it's like that

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.4.3] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, this game is an interesting case: It has an unusual big amount of content in very short time. We're talking about more than 5000 good quality renders in less than a year. You can tell there's a lot of work behind and there's a big effort not only in making renders but in the storytelling too. Still, the support is very low, but there are some important reasons for that, there are some big mistakes in the game as some reviews written. I'm going to give constructive criticism, so the devs can correct those mistakes immediately and can get the support their efforts deserve.

Game mistakes:

Several side stories

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mother

Highly unrealistic events:

Bugs and grammar issues:

Marketing improvement:

Patreon description

Choose better previews

Make a better banner

Steam is better than F95zone

That's all so far, I hope that helps you. Godspeed.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ok, this game is an interesting case: It has an unusual big amount of content in very short time. We're talking about more than 5000 good quality renders in less than a year. You can tell there's a lot of work behind and there's a big effort not only in making renders but in the storytelling too. Still, the support is very low, but there are some important reasons for that, there are some big mistakes in the game as some reviews written. I'm going to give constructive criticism, so the devs can correct those mistakes immediately and can get the support their efforts deserve.

Game mistakes:

Actually, groping on public transportation (Chikan) is a big problem in Japan and usually takes place during rush hour when the trains are packed.

There have been cases of women quitting their job because they could no longer tolerate being groped to and from work every day.

This is, unfortunately, not unrealistic.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Game mistakes:

Several side stories

The mother

Bugs and grammar issues:

Marketing improvement:

Patreon description

Choose better previews

Make a better banner

You make some good points, but, I am sorry, but I will have to point out something to you regarding the mother on the way she looks, take this as no disrespect, but most Asian women do look younger than they the say Eastern ladies in USA or Europe, take Lucy Liu for example,
licensed-image.jpg
she is 54 but looks like she is 44, no offence, but your render makes her look older than Lucy Liu, but most Asian ladies do look younger

This is Lucy Liu when she was in her early 40s

Here is a photo of a Asian lady that has become well known for a reason, how old is she?
lure-hsu.jpg

Her age is

Regarding public rape in Japan or even china on Trains / Buses does actually happen, because passerby's won't get involved, they will ignore or walk by on what is happening, some of it is they won't get involved because of gangs, but other is that the police also don't do anything in that area as they would be paid off by the gangs, real life, it does happen sorry

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

Game mistakes:

Several side stories

The mother

Bugs and grammar issues:

Marketing improvement:

Patreon description

Choose better previews

Make a better banner

Hey there ! , Oh god if only people talked like you instead of dming me death threats over their favorite character not getting a anal scene lmao.

Alright , let me reply to everything you just said properly.

Several side stories - >

The mother ->

Highly unrealistic events->

Previews ->

MARKETING / STEAM RELEASE / ETC ->

Now actually I have been in communication with the dev you refered and even he said , I wish i did this when i had more content to begin with.

So yes tis a good idea indeed , I will get to it however i want to finish 0.6 at least so All content exists in the game and before release this on steam we need to have a copyright safe free version meaning agent wong scenes will have to be done with another model instead and kiara's chapter 1 renders to be touched a little too.

Also I am like dog water at marketing , So i'm just gonna hire someone to do that.

This game is mostly me building up a rep rather ? or like setting a quality standard for games that hey guys , if you support us . this is what you can expect.

Anyway thanks! , much appreciate the compliments on game . I will be in communication with writers for most part , right now we just need to wrap up 0.5 and then plan for rest.

Have a good day!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hey there ! , Oh god if only people talked like you instead of dming me death threats over their favorite character not getting a anal scene lmao.

Several side stories - >

The mother ->

Previews ->

Now actually I have been in communication with the dev you refered and even he said , I wish i did this when i had more content to begin with.

So yes tis a good idea indeed , I will get to it however i want to finish 0.6 at least so All content exists in the game and before release this on steam we need to have a copyright safe free version meaning agent wong scenes will have to be done with another model instead and kiara's chapter 1 renders to be touched a little too.

Also I am like dog water at marketing , So i'm just gonna hire someone to do that.

This game is mostly me building up a rep rather ? or like setting a quality standard for games that hey guys , if you support us . this is what you can expect.

Anyway thanks! , much appreciate the compliments on game . I will be in communication with writers for most part , right now we just need to wrap up 0.5 and then plan for rest.

Have a good day!
WOW, that Stephen Chow is how old o_O looking good for his age

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Several side stories - >

The mother ->

Previews ->

Have a good day!
Several side stories - >

My advise is that the patch should be the one with the side stories. The main game should be Kiara's single story, because that one would be what most of the players prefer.

The mother ->

I understand your point, there are people in real life that looks 20 years younger. But in visual storytelling I think is a mistake using someone like that as a parent, the most of the audience would consider it as something off, because is too unusual.

For example, these two actors could be father and son in real life:

Jared-Leto-House-of-Gucci-UK-premiere-2021.jpg 950007_v9_ba.jpg

Jared Leto is 51 years old and Brock O'Hurn is 32, there's a 19 years age difference. If you put both of them as father and son in a movie that would be considered bad casting for the most of the people. In respectable films you will not see things like that, even if that could happen in real life.

There's the case of this actress, Alexa Demie, that is 32 years old in real life and is portraying a 17-18 years old in the series Euphoria. She could be the mother in real life of this 15 years old actress called Scarlett Stevez, because of her age.

original.jpg MV5BMzViZDIyYjAtNzI0Zi00YzZiLWIxMzktZWRjYjdmMTQ4ZGEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY0MTA3OA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

If Alexa is portraying a teenager right now, it would not make sense that she portrays the mother of a teenager in another project, despite of in real life she could be a mother's teen because of her age. Well, that's what's happening right now in your game, it looks off. My advise is still changing the mother, you could make a poll, if you want.

The problem isn't the groping itself, it's the nudity and the explicit fingering in board daylight. As I said, if that happens at night with the bus empty, there will not be such problem with realism.

For a steam release you must change the roles of the characters, because of the incest. Father, mother, aunt must change for something like landlord, landlady, neighbour, teacher, family's friend... All the relatives that have sex between them.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Several side stories - >

My advise is that the patch should be the one with the side stories. The main game should be Kiara's single story, because that one would be what most of the players prefer.

The mother ->

I understand your point, there are people in real life that looks 20 years younger. But in visual storytelling I think is a mistake using someone like that as a parent, the most of the audience would consider it as something off, because is too unusual.

For example, these two actors could be father and son in real life:

View attachment 2876656 View attachment 2876609

Jared Leto is 51 years old and Brock O'Hurn is 32, there's a 19 years age difference. If you put both of them as father and son in a movie that would be considered bad casting for the most of the people. In respectable films you will not see things like that, even if that could happen in real life.

There's the case of this actress, Alexa Demie, that is 32 years old in real life and is portraying a 17-18 years old in the series Euphoria. She could be the mother in real life of this 15 years old actress called Scarlett Stevez, because of her age.

View attachment 2876618 View attachment 2876621

If Alexa is portraying a teenager right now, it would not make sense that she portrays the mother of a teenager in another project, despite of in real life she could be a mother's teen because of her age. Well, that's what's happening right now in your game, it looks off. My advise is still changing the mother, you could make a poll, if you want.

The problem isn't the groping itself, it's the nudity and the explicit fingering in board daylight. As I said, if that happens at night with the bus empty, there will not be such problem with realism.

For a steam release you must change the roles of the characters, because of the incest. Father, mother, aunt must change for something like landlord, landlady, neighbour, teacher, family's friend... All the relatives that have sex between them.

Can't remove content from main game script honestly , I think mc only patch can be included in game as a option rather than sepeate, So we'll see what i can do about the patch once 0.5 finishes.

The mother again -> That is my point though , she is 36 , Alexandra daaddrio is 36 and she's american . Take a look at her.

Asians age better, It's a well known fact.

Player bases can't accept girls past 30 look good due to well.. you know who on twitter and other platforms but that's not really true.

Even the influencers and etc who "hire " girls and say i don't hangout with girls above 25 are actually hiring models and strippers above 30.

Mia's original model is very young , I added the fat and eye wrinkles hence she looks now as it is.

Chikan / event ->

Like i said , We live here . We see JAV as a form of or what appers . In nara there were several events of extreme groping , two of which being one girl was straight up stripped naked and had to be covered.

Another was chikan gang as they say , in which people specifically form a cover around the girl to make sure no public sees what's happening in circle and then they pay them to be quiet and grope them or even finger them and etc.

This really is not small or unrealistic , ffingering is nothing. There's even instances of fucking in trains .

It's not because girl wants it or anything , It's just because of social pressure and how even police doesn't bother looking into it and too much stress on family to do so , The japanese people aren't like us.

You will see that in the game too , Kiara / mc won't just take it either . In chapter 2 0.5.1 she actually does meet up with one and with strength strat high *SPOILER* she breaks his hand and pins him down.

The rest i agree with , I am gonna market the game better once i have finished 0.5 , rn what i have is a complete prologue.

This will either make you care for the mc or want her to turn into a slut . That was the goal till now.

Also i might do a rewrite of chapter 1 to exclude some characters altogether as well , a bit too busy rn for that that's all.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think mc only patch can be included in game as a option rather than separate
Yeah, that would be fine, as an option inside the game.

The scenes in the train aren't that relevant anyway, at the end this is a porn game, I would say no many people would have problems with that.

But regarding the mother, now that you mention Daddario, in her most recent TV series she looks clearly older than your character, Daddario looks like a woman, yours like a girl:

70100-c.jpg

And even with that, I would say nobody would hire Daddario as the mother of a 18 years old, because she still looks too young, that's my point.

Free Pass is another AVN that has an asian woman, I guess in her 30's too, as the mother of a 18 years old girl as your game, and she looks clearly older than your character and still she looks young and very well.

But the main problem is that kiara looks the same age as the mother.

screenshot0052.png screenshot0061.png

If you are going to keep her as she is right now, the alternative would be telling inside the story through the dialogue of other characters that she looks too young for her age and make some comments about asian girls looking younger than the rest of the world, etc. I advise doing that from the beginning, so, you don't lose players because of that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, that would be fine, as an option inside the game.

The scenes in the train aren't that relevant anyway, at the end this is a porn game, I would say no many people would have problems with that.

But regarding the mother, now that you mention Daddario, in her most recent TV series she looks clearly older than your character, Daddario looks like a woman, yours like a girl:

View attachment 2877030

And even with that, I would say nobody would hire Daddario as the mother of a 18 years old, because she still looks too young, that's my point.

Free Pass is another AVN that has an asian woman, I guess in her 30's too, as the mother of a 18 years old girl as your game, and she looks clearly older than your character and still she looks young and very well.

But the main problem is that kiara looks the same age as the mother.

View attachment 2877048 View attachment 2877047

If you are going to keep her as she is right now, the alternative would be telling inside the story through the dialogue of other characters that she looks too young for her age and make some comments about asian girls looking younger than the rest of the world, etc. I advise doing that from the beginning, so, you don't lose players because of that.
I really don't see what you're complaining about. She looks like an Asian woman whose daughter can be an adult to me.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I really don't see what you're complaining about. She looks like an Asian woman whose daughter can be an adult to me.
It's not complaining, I'm trying to give constructive criticism to help the game. I'm not the only one who thinks that the mother looks too young, one of the reviews here with more likes, written by lordrango, says the same:

1692951986641.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not complaining, I'm trying to give constructive criticism to help the game. I'm not the only one who thinks that the mother looks too young, one of the reviews here with more likes, written by lordrango, says the same:

View attachment 2877166
Many people have shown you pictures of mature Asian women in real life, yet ignore those and compare the mother to non-Asian women. I feel you have you mind set and no amount of data will open your eyes. No point in continuing. Since the model already looks like a mature Asian women by most standards, I don't expect the dev will turn her into a woman in her 60s to suit your aesthetics.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes