3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Just make sure, your corruption points don't go over half way and you will have the good ending :giggle:
Is the bad ending really bad, or just a matter of choice? A corrupted ending is a good one for instance. I currently have 150 corruption points.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is the bad ending really bad, or just a matter of choice? A corrupted ending is a good one for instance. I currently have 150 corruption points.
If your going for corruption, you will like where it's going, it's just choices matter, its down to your playstyle, but the end of the game is not near yet, so you have plenty of time

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Wait, does that mean this game is almost over? I hope not
No but we will indefinitely pause after 0.5 , because artist has said that game needs to make 250$ per month for it to be worthwhile the effort , It's kinda why i always ask people to supporrt and have the 1 $ tier option even.

Regardless at least by 0.5 you guys have a concluded proper introduction of everyone and everything.

Not gonna abandon this obviously but yeah much slower updates if that happens , game with this quality of renders and two writers needs a little money to keep going.

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
No but we will indefinitely pause after 0.5 , because artist has said that game needs to make 250$ per month for it to be worthwhile the effort , It's kinda why i always ask people to supporrt and have the 1 $ tier option even.

Regardless at least by 0.5 you guys have a concluded proper introduction of everyone and everything.

Not gonna abandon this obviously but yeah much slower updates if that happens , game with this quality of renders and two writers needs a little money to keep going.
This is one of the best games here. Hope it gets to that level as fast as possible for the dev to be happy and more content being available faster.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes