3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Corruption and fondness level 3 yes.
I think i´m gonna replay everything again, and to be clear, there is no disadvantage from training? For instance, in the saloon i still can chose not to use the strenght option to gain corruption points right?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I think i´m gonna replay everything again, and to be clear, there is no disadvantage from training? For instance, in the saloon i still can chose not to use the strenght option to gain corruption points right?
Yes , strength is only for those that want to avoid corruption in the later events and existing ones. Training if nothing else can give you the solo ending path if you choose to just get rid of corruption by the end.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yes , strength is only for those that want to avoid corruption in the later events and existing ones. Training if nothing else can give you the solo ending path if you choose to just get rid of corruption by the end.
Okay then,gonna train with Xia this time to have more fondness with her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if we'll ever be able to get the assets for Kiara in order to do renders of her and other characters

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I wonder if we'll ever be able to get the assets for Kiara in order to do renders of her and other characters
I suggested that but the artist refused it lol , can't do much without team's approval here.

All i am is a direct communication between you and them and basically a second writer i guess.

Some of the models you can find on daz store to be fair but kiara's is made from scratch in z brush so yeah.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, I tried your android port but I'm unable to read bcoz of the white background and also the Textbox height slider is pretty useless bcoz the text are still showing in the middle the Textbox (not at the top like it should). It would be really nice if you could make the texts white on a black background.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hey, I tried your android port but I'm unable to read bcoz of the white background and also the Textbox height slider is pretty useless bcoz the text are still showing in the middle the Textbox (not at the top like it should). It would be really nice if you could make the texts white on a black background.

That build isn't ours , we don't do android ports only unofficial ones exists however I'd recommend the ones posted on f95 more than any others.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I've created a simple mod to change the textbox transparency and the text size in the game. This is the initial release of this mod and I will be making some more additions to the mod in due time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this friend, no offence to the dev but the default textbox is kinda aids.

Reactions: myst0501

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
That build isn't ours , we don't do android ports only unofficial ones exists however I'd recommend the ones posted on f95 more than any others.
I'm sorry I forgot to tag the porter.

New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.4.6] [Shikharsfree]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

FOR INSTANT UPDATES JOIN ME:-

#Please Support me its helps to survive me # :-

Download link:-

Compressed Android:- Pixeldrain

Killmonger@789425

Jul 5, 2022
does this current version [Ch. 2 v0.4.6] [Shikharsfree] also include chapter 1 or should I download it separately if so please mention where the latest chapter 1 update file is.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes