3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
New beginnings in japan revolves around a girl's life who's lost her memories due to an unknown event in her life where everyone but her knows the past , how will her life unfold? How does the others around her handle it? All of that is upto you!
The game will be designed to give you complete control over Kiara's journey, and every choice you make will have consequences that will affect the outcome of the story. This visual novel offers an immersive and interactive experience, with a dynamic storyline that will keep you engaged until the very end.
So come along and join Kiara on her journey, and see how your decisions will shape her path in life and determine her fate. Will she succumb to corruption, or will she rise to greatness? The choice is yours.​
Actually this is the breakdown rather :

Romance / Non corrupted path kiara / mc can end up with either one of the 2 guys total , or 1 of the 2 girls total depending on who you go for

on corrupted path obviously there won't be any limits but you won't find love connections if you dwelve too deep into it

lastly you also have the option to just not end up with anyone and be alone , although idk why would anyone want that but the option will exist.
Can we have some clarification as I believe you are giving mixed messages about your game and what players can do in it. (y)

According to your Overview, there is a dynamic storyline where players have complete control of: 1) Kiara's choices and exactly how much corruption she is exposed to; and, 2) whether or not Kiara succumbs to the corruption she is exposed to. :unsure:

According to your other statements, it seems that we do not have control of Kiara because the game will place her on one of three paths by our decisions but where we DO NOT control how corrupted she becomes (i.e.: the Romance/Non-corrupted Path; the Corrupted Path; and the You Are Alone Path.) :oops:

So in the game, will we have the control promised in the Overview? Or will we have only the very abbreviated controls from your other statements, please?

e-d :)

P.S.: And please , update the Overview or correct you other statements so they accurately reflect what is in the game. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Can we have some clarification as I believe you are giving mixed messages about your game and what players can do in it. (y)

According to your Overview, there is a dynamic storyline where players have complete control of: 1) Kiara's choices and exactly how much corruption she is exposed to; and, 2) whether or not Kiara succumbs to the corruption she is exposed to. :unsure:

According to your other statements, it seems that we do not have control of Kiara because the game will place her on one of three paths by our decisions but where we DO NOT control how corrupted she becomes (i.e.: the Romance/Non-corrupted Path; the Corrupted Path; and the You Are Alone Path.) :oops:

So in the game, will we have the control promised in the Overview? Or will we have only the very abbreviated controls from your other statements, please?

e-d :)

P.S.: And please , update the Overview or correct you other statements so they accurately reflect what is in the game. (y)
Hey tthere thanks i'll modify that a bit but as to the overall thing when i say control it means you'll have the option to corrupt her or go with either of the partners , nothing will be forced , chapter 2's first version will come by the end of the month or before , depending on my health status but you'll get a much better picture then , chapter 1 was merely for introducing and getting the cusp of information out .

Now secondly , In chapter 2 i can't spoil too much for you here but , you will control what happens at the jobs kiara goes to , who does she go on date with , who does share info with , who does she flirt with , and all that depending on your chapter 1 and chapter 2 choices mixed will affect or unlock new scenes aka corruption / romance / normal yada yada , you get the jist.

So again without spoiling you can control.. who she lets touch them , whether she is submissive or dominant , whether she prefers sexuality , and as story progresses as per the script you'd still have control over her for the majority part.

So yes you will have full control but only of "Kiara" the rest characters follow a linear path ( male mc is a exception but again he isn't the main focus here ) , and those characters you can choose to see sex scenes or not , that's upto you its mostly just eye candy for the casual audience.

Lastly the you are alone path is something i'm still kinda working on with the writer since you'd have let kiara literally just push everyone away and not do most events for that to happen so yeah that's about it.

I will be posting some preview renders soon here once i'm done with the first day of kiara , look forward to it! :

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hey tthere thanks i'll modify that a bit but as to the overall thing when i say control it means you'll have the option to corrupt her or go with either of the partners , nothing will be forced , chapter 2's first version will come by the end of the month or before , depending on my health status but you'll get a much better picture then , chapter 1 was merely for introducing and getting the cusp of information out .

Now secondly , In chapter 2 i can't spoil too much for you here but , you will control what happens at the jobs kiara goes to , who does she go on date with , who does share info with , who does she flirt with , and all that depending on your chapter 1 and chapter 2 choices mixed will affect or unlock new scenes aka corruption / romance / normal yada yada , you get the jist.

So again without spoiling you can control.. who she lets touch them , whether she is submissive or dominant , whether she prefers sexuality , and as story progresses as per the script you'd still have control over her for the majority part.

So yes you will have full control but only of "Kiara" the rest characters follow a linear path ( male mc is a exception but again he isn't the main focus here ) , and those characters you can choose to see sex scenes or not , that's upto you its mostly just eye candy for the casual audience.

Lastly the you are alone path is something i'm still kinda working on with the writer since you'd have let kiara literally just push everyone away and not do most events for that to happen so yeah that's about it.

I will be posting some preview renders soon here once i'm done with the first day of kiara , look forward to it! :
Thank you! :)

In the future, please do not say things like, "All of that is up to you!" when it is not, or imply control where there is not control. (y)

e-d

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thank you! :)

In the future, please do not say things like, "All of that is up to you!" when it is not, or imply control where there is not control. (y)

e-d
Well it is upto you , when it says all of that is upto it basically means you are the one controlling which ending you go to , that's like saying oh witcher 3 i can't control what happens because ciri and geralt go to kaer morhen anyway.. yeah the will.. because its in the script, so yeah.. and pretty sure the engine is renpy not unreal 5 so i don't quite know what you were expecting but okay , sorry for sounding snarky here but i'd love for you to point a female / male protag game where you manipulate the script itself and by that i mean you in the prologue have the option to just not follow the plot and do something else entirely, that's all also read the roadmap again kindly.

Appreciate the advice but at least understand that this isn't the final game or chapter sorry if i'm rude here but the game does say VN not sandbox, anyway you too take care.

Last edited:

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Given that it's 2 separate downloads, I'm guessing each chapter is standalone ?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Given that it's 2 separate downloads, I'm guessing each chapter is standalone ?
Standalone in terms of download yes but story wise they are connected.

also Chapter 2 will have multiple versions (0.1/2/3) , ch 1 however is fully finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logber and m1st3r1
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes