3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Looking good, but there's so many characters sala I am totally confused about the story, just clicking next next till a steamy moment arrives.
Second chapter mostly will focus on mc and ny segments will be separate , stay tuned in discord for updates :)

Reactions: RyRa²

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Looking interesting when Andriod version available is there any body have Andriod link mention here
Still trying to get it made , sadly renpy aint so kind to me neither is java, made a request for it but idk how long will it take , meanwhile i'll keep trying!

Jun 7, 2018
So, random question. its said there is Corruption, Corruption as in becoming bad girl right not cute demon girl mode. I want to suggest a stupid idea. Can we get the MC to get corrupted(Becoming a Bad Girl) while still being a Lesbian? Because damn I would love to make her into a cool bad girl type that get swoon over by many girl.

Non Fantasy Corruption always involve Male, we need a bad girl type lesbian to start corrupting straight girl to be as cool and badass as them. Like the only Corruption i see that have FemalexFemale are usually the Fantasy Corruption kind with Succubus and all,I means thats hot too but eh not the point.

Jun 7, 2018
Also whomever said Kiara mom looks younger than Kiara is right. Her Mom does look younger than her, making me thought she was her little sister at first. Eh maybe thats because Dev is using Asian Preset for Kiara Mom and use other Preset for Kiara before start modifying them.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
So, alrighto. I just finish everything. The Model is good I especially like Azumi and Lana model. the Models is good but the story is like everyone said keep changing perspective from one character to the other making it feels weird or confusing especially since there are so many character that get introduced for just one chapter. I means Changing Perspective usually works because there aren't many character in a Visual Novel but when there are a lot of them it just make it confusing for the player.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So, random question. its said there is Corruption, Corruption as in becoming bad girl right not cute demon girl mode. I want to suggest a stupid idea. Can we get the MC to get corrupted(Becoming a Bad Girl) while still being a Lesbian? Because damn I would love to make her into a cool bad girl type that get swoon over by many girl.

Non Fantasy Corruption always involve Male, we need a bad girl type lesbian to start corrupting straight girl to be as cool and badass as them. Like the only Corruption i see that have FemalexFemale are usually the Fantasy Corruption kind with Succubus and all,I means thats hot too but eh not the point.
Lesbian path or not you can corrupt her regardless , the paths can be switched too midway so dw.

LIke i said its a bit hard for me to make it all on my own since i don't exactly have a team but i do have the skills to do it , time however not so much , so i'm doing my best to get renders done with multiple paths since chapter 2 mostly focuses on the mc so yeah.

anyway that aside if you want to fancy all tha ladies she'd have to be corrupted otherwise those options will be locked

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So, alrighto. I just finish everything. The Model is good I especially like Azumi and Lana model. the Models is good but the story is like everyone said keep changing perspective from one character to the other making it feels weird or confusing especially since there are so many character that get introduced for just one chapter. I means Changing Perspective usually works because there aren't many character in a Visual Novel but when there are a lot of them it just make it confusing for the player.
Hey there again so the reason the perspective changed so much in chapter 1 was because i wanted to introduce everyone you had to know crucially so now npcs won't really matter , i did my best to not get it annoying tho sorry if it was that said chapter 2 I have a good roadmap and script written but due to my dayjob and other stuff i'll probably release in versions rather than a full chapter like this one

So yeah hopefully if i can muster this up as plan it should come out on time

either way thanks for checking out the game!

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I hope I'm not being so rude that my comment will be deleted or anything, but I feel like I can only really be frank about this game. As others have noted the perspective changes are disorientating and I really think it's very much to the games detriment.

At some point I just gave up remembering half the characters, you really need to reconsider your entire story introduction. Ideally the perspective won't change at all, that's how you make a cohesive story, but I get that most 3D render adult VN's do that to some degree.

The amount and the lack of choice though really makes this a bit of a mess, again sorry to say so, that makes me uninterested in coming back to check on it at a later date.

I really hope you won't be discouraged by me being somewhat harsh, but I think you'd benefit from drawing up your story and your intent with it. It honestly feels like you are trying to pack 8 stories with various protagonists into one game, it would be much more enjoyable to just have the perspective of Kiara.

You don't need perspective changes to introduce all the characters and you don't need to introduce them all at once. We as the reader need to be made familiar with a set of characters before you start expanding the cast and give us reason to care about them. The bones of the story is there; messed up family life -> moving to Japan -> new things. This whole shift around really waters down that story though.

As for choices there was only one that was entirely unrelated to accepting sex or not, which was the photo shoot scene, if you want to make your game engaging to play and fun to re-play you need to give us some choices that vary the sexual content too. For example with the hotel dude, and this is just an example, have a choice between which dude the girl hands off her suitcase to. One leads to one sexual scene and another leads to a different one, perhaps with some different emphasis, I for example do not enjoy anal sex too much personally so if one of the male characters seem to emphasise the girl characters ass and the other her tits, that could be a hint that people who want to avoid anal should pick the tit-oriented option. (Or to have her bring her suitcase up herself if the player doesn't want to be leered at, at all).

A more clear story with fewer perspectives and some more meaningful choices other than "to sex or not to sex" would really make your game more interesting to get into.

Reactions: GokutheG

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I hope I'm not being so rude that my comment will be deleted or anything, but I feel like I can only really be frank about this game. As others have noted the perspective changes are disorientating and I really think it's very much to the games detriment.

At some point I just gave up remembering half the characters, you really need to reconsider your entire story introduction. Ideally the perspective won't change at all, that's how you make a cohesive story, but I get that most 3D render adult VN's do that to some degree.

The amount and the lack of choice though really makes this a bit of a mess, again sorry to say so, that makes me uninterested in coming back to check on it at a later date.

I really hope you won't be discouraged by me being somewhat harsh, but I think you'd benefit from drawing up your story and your intent with it. It honestly feels like you are trying to pack 8 stories with various protagonists into one game, it would be much more enjoyable to just have the perspective of Kiara.

You don't need perspective changes to introduce all the characters and you don't need to introduce them all at once. We as the reader need to be made familiar with a set of characters before you start expanding the cast and give us reason to care about them. The bones of the story is there; messed up family life -> moving to Japan -> new things. This whole shift around really waters down that story though.

As for choices there was only one that was entirely unrelated to accepting sex or not, which was the photo shoot scene, if you want to make your game engaging to play and fun to re-play you need to give us some choices that vary the sexual content too. For example with the hotel dude, and this is just an example, have a choice between which dude the girl hands off her suitcase to. One leads to one sexual scene and another leads to a different one, perhaps with some different emphasis, I for example do not enjoy anal sex too much personally so if one of the male characters seem to emphasise the girl characters ass and the other her tits, that could be a hint that people who want to avoid anal should pick the tit-oriented option. (Or to have her bring her suitcase up herself if the player doesn't want to be leered at, at all).

A more clear story with fewer perspectives and some more meaningful choices other than "to sex or not to sex" would really make your game more interesting to get into.
Alright so one , if you think this is rude read the earlier comments lol so yea you good dw

Secondly , I can't give multiple routes & choices in chapter 1 when it's supposed to introduce stuff only , & there are plenty of nsfw scenes but those are for casual players.

Now as for characters I do agree they are more than i wanted originally but story now will mostly revolve around Kiara & Evelyn & damian , Mia's situation is resolved for most part & as earlier roadmap said chapter 2 goes like Kiara's entire day - > Then the ny segments .

Male protag will be a different option to play at start instead of midway Kiara scenes or after & lastly like i said saying you want an option to be not leerd on at all just doesn't make sense when game's tags are groping / harassment , you can kick their asses or commit to it & also stop midway too, hence the lana elv scene & kia even if she choses the leather suit shoot , so yeah a sfw vn in theory sure it is possible hell most of story now actually without job events & city is very clean but then the game won't get attention.

I may do a fully sfw version around the time of chapter 3 or when i get a bit of support on this financially , since i can't exactly leave my day job so yeah

Again you weren't rude chill , id still suggest to check out chapter 2 but if you don't want to then no issues

Laters

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Small update road map for everyone that cares i guess -

Chapter 2 release can be expected by the end of march or midway depending on how fast the artists get it done but month's end is the deadline that i am more confident of , rendering isn't the problem but we need time to make sure the renders match or improve the quality you're used to , please remmeber kiara is the mc so her stuff will be prioritized before anything else , also this will be done in separate versions as i do not want to make the game too cluttered at once so expect regular updates in this chapter specfically.

Now the road map I'll keep editing this as I'm done with the progress here.

MC / KIARA -

- Kiara's entire day of going to jobs and applying ( Done )
- Kiara's few days at the jobs and corruption segments.
- Kiara's interactions with home and other people in japan. ( Done )
- Kiara's 1st female romance option ( Done )
- Kiara's 2nd female romance option ( Done)
- Kiara's male romance option few segments
- Kiara's live streamer bundle / home job ( Done )
- Kiara's 2 dates ( Done )

DAMIAN / MALE MC -

- Damian's story as a seperate playthrough or patch
- Damian's interaction with Lana , Natsuko , Rin ( Done )
- Damian in japan few segments
- Damian's stalker segments
- Damian corruption / loyal segments ( Done )

NY/AMERICA -

- Lawsuit of Mia 1st hearing ( Done )
- Evelyn Interactions ( Done)
- Veronica interactions
- John interactions
- Doctor / Val / few other characters small overview.
- Mason and mia small interactions ( Done )

Also just a final closure , after much feedback its clear people would want options here
- Most scenes if you wish to do so will be skippable ( entire segments of ny for example ) if not then your choice but only the protags story gets affected.
- Few extra characters won't be in the story or chapter 2 at least since this will focus on mc for the most part.
- Lastly options for money and corruption system to be implimented.
- Perspective change will still happen but ONLY in NY segments however reduced overall still.

That's about it , please do consider supporting me if you would like to as it gives me confidence in what i'm doing however if you can't it is totally fine as well thanks for playing ~ see yall later.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH1F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes