3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Is the game looping old chapters again?
Do you mean bug? I don't think anything like that happened in any build

If you mean the remastered no , we've remade the intro and adjusted scenes to fit the story better and remastered some older scenes as well and included the dlc episode canonically.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"INCEST".....There is nothing about this in the game description. "Who is in a relationship with whom."?????????????o_Oo_Oo_OAre there any male characters in the game at all or is this game for lesbians???? o_O :confused: :unsure:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i mean this download address for the new update because pixel download was the most stable download for me now others very slow so yeah
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 1 & 2 Remaster] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i mean this download address for the new update because pixel download was the most stable download for me now others very slow so yeah
Unforunately pixeldrain is banned in my country since last month hence I couldn't do the mirror there , even the one you see there is by the uploader on f95 not me.

You can try gdrive tho?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The first banner (at the very top of this thread) is in low resolution and that's the one that appears as the thumbnail in latest updates section. You should change it, many people could associate the low quality of that image with the renders from the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2Remaster
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The first banner (at the very top of this thread) is in low resolution and that's the one that appears as the thumbnail in latest updates section. You should change it, many people could associate the low quality of that image with the renders from the game.
Thanks for letting me know , will get on that!

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Do you mean bug? I don't think anything like that happened in any build

If you mean the remastered no , we've remade the intro and adjusted scenes to fit the story better and remastered some older scenes as well and included the dlc episode canonically.
Yes, I've had this bug happen before like 3-4 versions ago where instead of new content (if there was any), my game would load old chapters and confuse me.

Now it happened again, I don't know what's new but continuing from last version's save at the end, the game sends me all the way back to the scene with Kiara in the bathtub (get more comfortable with Natsuko or tell her to wait choices).

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes