3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

EbilBilley

Jul 21, 2024
Can you please send me the error code here or discord? Might be able to help
Usually when I open Renpy games, Mac require me to go to: System > Privacy and Security > Allow Access in order to open the application, but I can't do it with this game. Sorry for not able to provide much info, my computer literacy not that good.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Usually when I open Renpy games, Mac require me to go to: System > Privacy and Security > Allow Access in order to open the application, but I can't do it with this game. Sorry for not able to provide much info, my computer literacy not that good.
You could try the script found there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
Download "fixperm01.command".
Launch Terminal (you'll find it in Utilities).
Drop "fixperm01.command" in the Terminal window and press Return.
Drop the game (the icon showing a girl with a kind of helmet) in the Terminal window and press Return.
The game should launch now.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Seems like a permission issue , I've tested it on my own mac and it seems fine.

I'll build another repo but meanwhile try perhaps a emulator?

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Ok... I have to ask... Am I the only one who has issues with what feels like a bad english translation of this game...? So so often I get lost because the dialogue seems to be completely random words (and sometimes less than full words) in a nonsensical order... Other times the choice of words used just feels so foreign I assume it's messed up dialogue again...

As a half-Japanese girl who grew up in America (though my parents were not rich), this is one of the few games that feels like I should get into... And I often don't due to strange dialogue.

Reactions: Dickmoore11061977

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Ok... I have to ask... Am I the only one who has issues with what feels like a bad english translation of this game...? So so often I get lost because the dialogue seems to be completely random words (and sometimes less than full words) in a nonsensical order... Other times the choice of words used just feels so foreign I assume it's messed up dialogue again...

As a half-Japanese girl who grew up in America (though my parents were not rich), this is one of the few games that feels like I should get into... And I often don't due to strange dialogue.
Most of the game is translated fairly but we do patches of stuff meanwhile , some coma or errorrs might occur in such a huge text wall but we do try to fix em every release as earlier release of writer wasn't done proofreading wise.

Anyway the game does not distract overall still , it should be playable to its fullest as it uses mixed lingo of both new and older generations.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Most of the game is translated fairly but we do patches of stuff meanwhile , some coma or errorrs might occur in such a huge text wall but we do try to fix em every release as earlier release of writer wasn't done proofreading wise.

Anyway the game does not distract overall still , it should be playable to its fullest as it uses mixed lingo of both new and older generations.
Really? While punctuation has generally been horrible... This was intended?

Here is an example: "Quite friend you've made Azumi , hahao got you fired within a day!" I guess that's meant to be more like "With a friend like me Azumi, you'd get fired within a day!" And it's followed by the next line "Hehe , well then perhaps I can tuition you for Japanese" Tuition isn't even a verb, but it's used as one here... And this example is early on with Kiara's trip to Japan with Azumi.

Then you get to Taka's photoshoots and the numbers he says, the numbers in your options, and the numbers that result from them don't even vaguely match... And these are just a few examples I remember (& could get back to due to saves).

You might want to get someone to act as a proofreader and start going through text from the beginning. You may think it 'does not distract overall', but when I have to try to figure out what the text is meant to mean I'm no longer enjoying the game and am instead solving a puzzle.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Really? While punctuation has generally been horrible... This was intended?

Here is an example: "Quite friend you've made Azumi , hahao got you fired within a day!" I guess that's meant to be more like "With a friend like me Azumi, you'd get fired within a day!" And it's followed by the next line "Hehe , well then perhaps I can tuition you for Japanese" Tuition isn't even a verb, but it's used as one here... And this example is early on with Kiara's trip to Japan with Azumi.

Then you get to Taka's photoshoots and the numbers he says, the numbers in your options, and the numbers that result from them don't even vaguely match... And these are just a few examples I remember (& could get back to due to saves).

You might want to get someone to act as a proofreader and start going through text from the beginning. You may think it 'does not distract overall', but when I have to try to figure out what the text is meant to mean I'm no longer enjoying the game and am instead solving a puzzle.
No typo errors are again as said not intentional , the one who did proofreading for chapter 1 was different than ch 2.

That we still need to correct in some spaces , I really doubt it's in every scene specially after ch 2.

What I mean by intentional is lingo , as in people talking professionally or in the whole gen z angle language like natsuko or the younger people do

Also yes that is the plan at the moment , when 0.7 in general ends we're gonna do steam release for a full proofread , currently we don't have anyone to do so and I've tried asking here but people are busy so yeah.

Either way , I really again would like to say I don't think is is a issue post chapter 2 so most likely you're at chapter 1 still which will get cross checked once I'm done with 0.6.4

Reactions: EndlessNights
Apr 27, 2020
Hi there,

Can we get a sneak peek about what would happen if the corruption gets too much, I mean can you just upload 1 picture of tease over here so that we can be ready for what to expect.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes