3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Bakonon

Sep 29, 2018
This game has been out for this long and still has the extra spaces before punctuation and the lack of capitalization of proper nouns. Plus there's at least one, "idk," in the dialog. If you want to be taken seriously as a writer, you've got to get the basics down.

Reactions: Udayana

RPGaddict69

Aug 11, 2022
Downloaded but haven't played it yet, wish it was an action game, I would like to go berserk and kill everyone lol, anyways my wild fantasy aside, I hope I can go full non corruption. Byee

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Downloaded but haven't played it yet, wish it was an action game, I would like to go berserk and kill everyone lol, anyways my wild fantasy aside, I hope I can go full non corruption. Byee
You will find 2 perfect Action scenes but not MC yet, but our beloved Heroine Xia and her assistant, but the game itself is unique great game definitely :love::giggle: , so go for it, but stay away from Azumi :devilish::sleep:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RPGaddict69

Dockkist

Aug 16, 2024
why that molester always taken distract w otherwise:cry::cry:, i think would be nice if got some random guy to make some opportunity. i mean its japan, just my opinion. butt the character soo greatt , looking forward to future update:love: love u mia

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2020
why that molester always taken distract w otherwise:cry::cry:, i think would be nice if got some random guy to make some opportunity. i mean its japan, just my opinion. butt the character soo greatt , looking forward to future update:love: love u mia
There is no scene in the subway with the molester, i couldn't see anything. Is there any molestation scene in the update with Kiara which I am not aware of ?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
There is no scene in the subway with the molester, i couldn't see anything. Is there any molestation scene in the update with Kiara which I am not aware of ?
Just did that scene, and he appears at the end of the scene alone in the subway after probably listening to Kiara´s ramblings or watching her attitude, with a smile on his face, from what he seen or heard probably. At least for me was like that.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch.2 v.0.6.4] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes