3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO: No please don't :), I got many ideas for many more to make :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm fairly sure I've seen assets for that idea, so I think it's certainly doable.

I'd be getting into more fan art for this, I just thought the art dev wasn't going to make the asset lists for the interesting characters available.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I'm fairly sure I've seen assets for that idea, so I think it's certainly doable.

I'd be getting into more fan art for this, I just thought the art dev wasn't going to make the asset lists for the interesting characters available.
Yeah, I have found John's model just need to find his hair, also found the guillotine :ROFLMAO:, I just think it will be funny pic

I've not got the game assets but, close base models that are similar to them, apart from Evelyn, Agent Wong and Veronica as they are normal base models with different hair styles that's on Daz and Render State, just, Lana, Kiara and myself are custom models, but the dev helped me with find the base model that is similar to Kiara but not 100% like her which is what I wanted out of respect for the real life model

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, I have found John's model just need to find his hair, also found the guillotine :ROFLMAO:, I just think it will be funny pic

I've not got the game assets but, close base models that are similar to them, apart from Evelyn, Agent Wong and Veronica as they are normal base models with different hair styles that's on Daz and Render State, just, Lana, Kiara and myself are custom models, but the dev helped me with find the base model that is similar to Kiara but not 100% like her which is what I wanted out of respect for the real life model
OH , I love to see John suffer as much as you can pls :whistle:(y)

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Disclaimer, this is not part of the game and is only for fun with an idea I had yesterday, if you have a sense of humor, enjoy, love & respect to you all :giggle:

BREAKING NEWS:
MAGIC TRICK GIVES OLD MAN A NEW KNECK LINE

Old man looses his head within Kiara & Evelyn's One Day Only Magic Show
Picture just seconds before the accident has been released to the public

I am getting too carried away with this :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Disclaimer, this is not part of the game and is only for fun with an idea I had yesterday, if you have a sense of humor, enjoy, love & respect to you all :giggle:

BREAKING NEWS:

:love::love::love: OMG , I love this very much , Yes , how about Mia and veronica watching , OH and How about Ada do it in the game.

000 5 hearts 4.png for the best artist
00 5 Stars 4.png for the best work

Reactions: EndlessNights

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

BREAKING NEWS:

Sorry , but I cannot wait

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes