Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.15] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewBodyNewLifeRemake-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I prefer it fully lesbian plus it'd be so weird to have the MC who is originally a male take it, I mean that's kinda gay. nothing against them it's just not my cup of tea lol.
Also thx for explaining oh and btw I like how you handled him lol

THX
That's on the player, all futa scenes where MC gets dicked can be avoided and there are some flashbacks from original Nicole that can be skiped. Aside from that MC can grow a dick for some scenes. So that's the full ammount of dick in the game explained

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
That's on the player, all futa scenes where MC gets dicked can be avoided and there are some flashbacks from original Nicole that can be skiped. Aside from that MC can grow a dick for some scenes. So that's the full ammount of dick in the game explained
lol man don't worry, I alrdy know abt that. I wasn't talking abt futas, for me futas are just women with ultra realistic strapon. THere was just that guy who was disappointed abt the fact that in the remake we can't be f$cked by guys.
I just said that I'm quite happy guys were out bc yk in the end it'd be a guy getting fucked by a guy lol.
And more generally, I don't like it when I play a FMC (female main character) having guys f$ck her. Idk why but it kinda gives me gay vibes lol, so yeah lol when I play a FMC I always go lesbian route only.

THX

Reactions: DukeAurel
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes