VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Born King [v0.035] [Pink Peaches]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pink Peaches I feel like the harem tag is missing. Or are you holding off until it builds up to having more than 1 girl? (haven't played it yet so don't know if you already do).

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I played the release before, after I finish this new update on Monday, I'll maybe even make a review depending on if I think you showed us enough. But I like how it looks.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Many thanks! I was gonna wait until it became more than just one girl, however its goot to let people know what they are getting in to ;)
If you want you can have a planned tags under genre, so people can know what is comming. (you could also add which are optional if there are some).

Marphey

May 13, 2019
From pictures i gather you can have sex with a techer shoudn't this game have "milf" tag ?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Another school setting game? It's almost like devs want to tell us something :p
But seriously, I'm getting kinda tired attending school in games...
school settings mean underaged girls, that's really the main reason. and also you know... most users of this site are still in school or wish to be.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
if you don't have your own, you can use the sound from the game engine you are using. just my 2 cents...
Even though I have heard the same three or so default RPGM tracks about a billion times I still agree with you. :p

That said, if you go the extra steps to find some appropriate royalty-free music then you are a star.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port New Born King [v0.03] - APK -

Reactions: Pudthumper

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of New Born King [v0.035]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan New Born King [v0.035]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
when naming the relationships to the family member there doesnt seem to be another option so give them their own actual names.

so does that mean when others meet them they will also call them "big Sis" and "little sis" or do they actually have names?

Pink Peaches

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
when naming the relationships to the family member there doesnt seem to be another option so give them their own actual names.

so does that mean when others meet them they will also call them "big Sis" and "little sis" or do they actually have names?
Hmm good point, will change this until next patch

Reactions: Look-see
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes