• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Since Yvette wants a different date than watching movies, will it be in the next update?
yeah, probably. but that answer is because you already watched a movie with her in this week.
If you hadn't gone out with her before that dialogue, she would have said, "Sure, I'll see you at your place."
I mean. the events can happen just once at week.
If I have some time and a few simple ideas I'll make the evening event happen with her somewhere else next week

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is Astrid new? I don't recall seeing her in the previous version unless I missed her. I like her hope we get more with her now that she's agreed to work with us.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
is it possible to fuck tatiana? or have a domination relation with other girl i only managed to dom martina.
Maybe dom meadow?

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017

Dude, I've seen, that You've returned "Stamina" stat for one of the intercourse scenes) Would You rework all sex events?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I still think this needs a walkthrough mod, or even a choice results that show up before you select things. Theres WAY too many choices in the game to keep everything straight, and some choices you think should do something go in the opposite direction.

Having a simple (Choice A - +1 love, Choice B - -1 love) text line would improve the game vastly. Knowing that you need to get to thresholds with characters but unable to figure out how to get there is super frustrating and leads me to just editing the save file to get desired reults.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I still think this needs a walkthrough mod, or even a choice results that show up before you select things. Theres WAY too many choices in the game to keep everything straight, and some choices you think should do something go in the opposite direction.

Having a simple (Choice A - +1 love, Choice B - -1 love) text line would improve the game vastly. Knowing that you need to get to thresholds with characters but unable to figure out how to get there is super frustrating and leads me to just editing the save file to get desired reults.
Find someone to write it could be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack due to the complexity and different paths & options available.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
I've been looking through images in game folder and saw some pictures with Rebecca and Rain having sex with Lars and some other stuff I didnt encounter in game... is this ment for future versions or I just didnt played that route?
Since Rain has left the city with Lars near the end of the last version (0.9) I don't think that it's sth that happens in the current version (1.0) and btw what pictures are you talking about exactly? I can see Rain having sex with Lars since they're a couple but I honestly can't see Rebecca anywhere near Lars sexually, she outright detests that guy (like pretty much everyone in the game lol).. Anyway, I'm guessing you didn't know this but there is a feature that hides spoilers before you post them so that anyone that isn't up to date with the game can choose to ignore them.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Since Rain has left the city with Lars near the end of the last version (0.9) I don't think that it's sth that happens in the current version (1.0) and btw what pictures are you talking about exactly? I can see Rain having sex with Lars since they're a couple but I honestly can't see Rebecca anywhere near Lars sexually, she outright detests that guy (like pretty much everyone in the game lol).. Anyway, I'm guessing you didn't know this but there is a feature that hides spoilers before you post them so that anyone that isn't up to date with the game can choose to ignore them.
That image is one of the Honeyrenders. That's the renderings I do on demand every month for my top tiers. Some of those renderings I use for the dreams MC has during the night, like the sex scene between Rain Lars and Rebecca.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is Astrid new? I don't recall seeing her in the previous version unless I missed her. I like her hope we get more with her now that she's agreed to work with us.
She was the main character of King of the Beach and King is back, she made cameos in all my games, but it's a G2 model so I use her only for cameos, photoshooting. I've tried several time to recreate her with g3 model but I never had a satisfying result.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
It's already been mentioned a number of times the reboot was started as there were a number of errors & discontinuities that needed fixinand in addition to modifying/fixing/enhancing the paths.
I saw and that's not what i asked for. I asked if it's only a code so to know if i really need to replay the current game OR start after it catch up with the old one

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I saw and that's not what i asked for. I asked if it's only a code so to know if i really need to replay the current game OR start after it catch up with the old one
Saves with the old 1.2 aren't compatible with the reboot. They may load but the stats will be wrong and there will likely be a lot of errors due to path & variable changes.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I was asking about any sort of NTR. Hard, soft, ect. Basically i'm not a fan of sharing love interests or potential love interests.

I read the patreon question/answer thing and so I guess I have to ask, is there a way to keep all the girls exclusive to the MC? Like not fucking any other guys or is it impossible in 1 play-through? Is having a harem possible or no?

Not interested in watching girls fuck anyone besides the MC.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I was asking about any sort of NTR. Hard, soft, ect. Basically i'm not a fan of sharing love interests or potential love interests.

I read the patreon question/answer thing and so I guess I have to ask, is there a way to keep all the girls exclusive to the MC? Like not fucking any other guys or is it impossible in 1 play-through? Is having a harem possible or no?

some girls will have sex with other guy, some girl can be ur girlfriend while some other just have sex with you.
if you're looking for harem where you can keep all the girls to yourself than this is not the game, at all.
this is more like real life sim with genuine characters like real life people behave.
this is a very long and well written storywise, very good game, but definietly not harem

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yesterday I started a new game and this time chose Ashley's route instead of Yvette (yeah, I like muscular girls, lol). Damn, Ashley is so beauty and shy. Like it. I look forward to more with her

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
In the reboot there are storylines and path (and stats) that there weren't on original version. So the old saves are useless. Also if I'd optimize the saves to make it compatible with the old version you will lost a lot of things and you'll probably not able to unlock some events.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

I think one of the most interesting things about the game is the relationships with girls, the competition with other men and the relationships that the characters (both men and women) have with each other. Making a game where you're the only man who can have sex would probably take away one of the best features of the game and some of the difficult choices you have to make because they imply that you have to give something up would no longer make sense.
That said, it's not a real NTR. You don't have a girlfriend, you have an ex-girlfriend who's in a relationship now with a crazy lesbian. You can have girlfriends and during the relationship with you they won't cheat on you (unless you cheat on them and they find out.). Most of the girls are already in a relationship and you can try to steal them from their man. You can try to dominate them sexually (by some girls you can be dominated, if you are interested). You can have brutal or passionate sex. Some girls like one thing, some girls like another, some girls like both and the type of sex you choose will influence their storyline. You can become a friend of men or an enemy and you can try to take advantage of friendship to get closer to their women or you can eventually propose couple exchanges in the future. I mean, there are many options.
To be precise, after you've had sex once with a girl, it doesn't mean she'll automatically become your girlfriend. So if he fucks someone else, I don't see him as an NTR. So it depends on what kind of relationship you have with the girl. There are various ways to achieve your goals and the way you achieve them affects the story.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

No... This is not a harem fantasy. If you think this is a game like the signatures you have you will be disappointed. although you can sleep around a lot...And you can have threesomes with models etc... In this game you are not the only guy on earth..... Girls dont just throw themselves at you because you are an awesome super jesus Gary Stu... The world does not revolve around you... In this game like in real life you have to chase the girl and catch her interest ...In this game you are dealing with extremely successful and popular models, so of course there will be rich guys going after them. You can prevent them or you can help them or you can sleep around with their wives, there is so many options but the main gist is that world does not revolve around you and I love that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes