• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its been a while since i've looked into this game but is the NTR Avoidable? I'm not a fan of NTR or sharing/ love interests hooking up with other guys, so just want to see if this one is worth the download for me personally. lol

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Its been a while since i've looked into this game but is the NTR Avoidable? I'm not a fan of NTR or sharing/ love interests hooking up with other guys, so just want to see if this one is worth the download for me personally. lol
No hard NTR as far as I can tell, where someone with whom you're in a relationship cheats on you. Closest would be those afterparties at Maud's place where she tries to humiliate you. But you have to actively let it happen. Even there, it seems like we'll have opportunity to turn the tables at some point, and the buildup to that point will make it all the more satisfying.

Otherwise, NPCs have their own sexual agency. Some of your exes are in other relationships. Women who hook up with you for casual encounters will hook up with others as well. You lose the occasional 'get the girl' contest with your friend.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I think it still is pretty frustrating there is so little Melissa content after how much teasing there has been for it. Shes like the 2nd character introduced in the game and still nothing to show for it.
dont worry bro it's coming (y)

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I've seen CGs of a Melissa scene in the images folder but can't seem to trigger it. Anyone have a Melissa save?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I've seen CGs of a Melissa scene in the images folder but can't seem to trigger it. Anyone have a Melissa save?
her first sex scene is in version 1.1, based on the image folder in the past her first full sex event is either 1.3 or 1.4

the dev tends to put image earlier in the game even when cant trigger it yet

Maddox_xxx

Sep 25, 2017
is there the possibility to bang tatianna? or just in the future?
if it is possible, where do I need to pay a lot of attention to work?

Reactions: Leo17

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
HELLO..any.walkthrough.?
See previous page and search on it for "walkthrough"

is there the possibility to bang tatianna? or just in the future?
if it is possible, where do I need to pay a lot of attention to work?
Sex with Tatianna will be possible but it's long term & you have to work on worsening her relationship with Connor.

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
anyone else have trouble being professional, in the old version i had no trouble, but now no matter what i do i am always seen as unprofessional so i cannot take photos of tatania later on and have to pay luana for the resort shoot

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
So what's really changed between the old versions and reboot? I mean if it's just backround code or something does not justify to have to wait to catch up with the old events :/

Jan 7, 2018
I've been looking through images in game folder and saw some pictures with Rebecca and Rain having sex with Lars and some other stuff I didnt encounter in game... is this ment for future versions or I just didnt played that route?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So what's really changed between the old versions and reboot? I mean if it's just backround code or something does not justify to have to wait to catch up with the old events :/
It's already been mentioned a number of times the reboot was started as there were a number of errors & discontinuities that needed fixinand in addition to modifying/fixing/enhancing the paths.
I've been looking through images in game folder and saw some pictures with Rebecca and Rain having sex with Lars and some other stuff I didnt encounter in game... is this ment for future versions or I just didnt played that route?
Will be for the future as not in the current version.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I think it still is pretty frustrating there is so little Melissa content after how much teasing there has been for it. Shes like the 2nd character introduced in the game and still nothing to show for it.
I'm very disappointed in her, too. That bitch won't get laid. lol

Don't worry in the next releases there will be a lot of things about her. I had to create some suspense, some scenario... conflict...

2real

Jan 18, 2018
i got my saves form 0.8 to work just not 0.9. really like the game and the fast updates keep up the good work!

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes