braindead

May 17, 2017
Realistically speaking, we're probably a month away, if not two, from the update that HG is close to releasing. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's the only update we're seeing this year either. And each update is only 7 days of game time.....so you can do the math.

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
version 1.55 is way worst than the reboot.
So many death paths, confusing eventsand missed things.
0.4 reboot will be available soon.
It's like another game, forget about "original version", the reboot is a total upgrade.
Now, now don't talk bad about the old version. Was a masterpiece in combining story arcs. Most games with different options just get more and more complicated and instead sure you skipped some parts did other stuff instead but i never felt there were decisions which compeltely changed the rest of the game making you miss a lot of the content.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
New player here. I downloaded Season 1 (v 1.55). The intro screen says 'Season 2', and the first choice is to see an intro that summarizes season 1, or skip it to start season 2. Is this intentional?

Reactions: Warscared

znerun

Oct 23, 2017
New player here. I downloaded Season 1 (v 1.55). The intro screen says 'Season 2', and the first choice is to see an intro that summarizes season 1, or skip it to start season 2. Is this intentional?
Yes. Follower is season 1 and NCC is season 2. The intro is misleading. v1.55 is original and v.3 is remake.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes