• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 14, 2017
Not planned yet. But I'm planning to let you know all her schoolmates once you ger rid of Yoshi...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello
As you are sorry for abandonment.
I hope you are not one of those affected on Italia with the virus Chines COVID-19, but I have problems with the internet connection will damage my router, and a few days my pc will be damaged, by the continuous electric courts.

I came by to say hello, and report, I saw for a screen, that you changed my work on the status bars, ok, I just hope they're better than the ones I strive to achieve.

A tip as your friend and collaborator, before putting more girls or relationships in the plot, at least you have girls like Irene or Rebekah, have sex with the protagonist, since you have denied that they have sex with the girl who had sex in the prequel "Follower", but not with Meadow.

As I comment on our latest conversations, the graphic quality should improve it but especially the atmosphere and / or room where the action takes place, do not keep contrasts or a pleasant vision.

Greetings, my friend.

p.d.: you can write to me in the mail, you have it and here the situation is not well, as you will remember.
A tip as a friend and collaborator

Traduccion Spanish:

Hola,
Como estas perdon por el abandono.
Espero que no seas uno de los afectados alla italia con el Virus Chines COVID-19, pero tengo problemas con la conexion de internet se daño mi router, y a los pocos dias se daño mipc, por los continuos cortes electricos.

Pase por aqui para saludar, y reportarme, vi por una pantalla, que cambiastes mi trabajo en las barras de status, ok , solo espero que sean mejores que las que yo me esforce por lograr.

Un consejo como tu amigo y colaborador, antes de meter mas chicas o relaciones escabrosas en la trama, por lo menos has que las chicas como Irene o Rebeca , tengan sexo con el protagonista, ya que le has negado que tengan sexo con las chicas que tuvo sexo en la precuela "Follower", pero no con Meadow.

Como te comente en nuestras ultimas conversaciones, la Calidad grafica deberias mejorarla pero en especial la ambientacion y/o habitacion donde se desarrolla la accion, no guardan contrastes o una vision agradable.

Saludos mi amigo.

p.d.: puedes escribirme al correo, tu lo tienes y aqui la situacion no esta nada bien, como recordaras.

Traduccion al italiano

Ciao
Come ti dispiace per l'abbandono.
Spero che non sei uno di quelli colpiti alla Italia con il virus Chines COVID-19, ma ho problemi con la connessione internet danneggerà il mio router, e nel giro di pochi giorni il mio pc sarà danneggiato, dai campi elettrici continui.

Sono passato a salutare, e riferire, ho visto per uno schermo, che hai cambiato il mio lavoro sulle barre di stato, ok, spero solo che siano meglio di quelli che mi sforzo di raggiungere.

Un consiglio come tuo amico e collaboratore, prima di mettere più ragazze o relazioni nella trama, almeno hai ragazze come Irene o Rebekah, fai sesso con il protagonista, dal momento che hai negato che fanno sesso con la ragazza che ha fatto sesso nel prequel "Follower", ma non con Meadow.

Mentre commento le nostre ultime conversazioni, la qualità grafica dovrebbe migliorarlo, ma soprattutto l'atmosfera e / o spazio dove si svolge l'azione, non mantenere contrasti o una visione piacevole.

Saluti, amico mio.

p.d.: puoi scrivermi per posta, ce l'hai e qui la situazione non va bene, come ricorderai.

May 14, 2017
Not planned yet. But I'm planning to let you know all her schoolmates once you ger rid of Yoshi...

Hello
I hope you are not one of those affected on Italia with the virus Chines COVID-19, but I have problems with the internet connection will damage my router, and a few days my pc will be damaged, by the continuous electric courts.

I came by to say hello, and report, I saw for a screen, that you changed my work on the status bars, ok, I just hope they're better than the ones I strive to achieve.

A tip as your friend and collaborator, before putting more girls or relationships in the plot, at least you have girls like Irene or Rebekah, have sex with the protagonist, since you have denied that they have sex with the girl who had sex in the prequel "Follower", but not with Meadow.

As I comment on our latest conversations, the graphic quality should improve it but especially the atmosphere and / or room where the action takes place, do not keep contrasts or a pleasant vision.

Greetings, my friend.

p.d.: you can write to me in the mail, you have it and here the situation is not well, as you will remember.

Traduccion Spanish:

Hola,
Espero que no seas uno de los afectados alla italia con el Virus Chines COVID-19, pero tengo problemas con la conexion de internet se daño mi router, y a los pocos dias se daño mipc, por los continuos cortes electricos.

Pase por aqui para saludar, y reportarme, vi por una pantalla, que cambiastes mi trabajo en las barras de status, ok , solo espero que sean mejores que las que yo me esforce por lograr.

Un consejo como tu amigo y colaborador, antes de meter mas chicas o relaciones escabrosas en la trama, por lo menos has que las chicas como Irene o Rebeca , tengan sexo con el protagonista, ya que le has negado que tengan sexo con las chicas que tuvo sexo en la precuela "Follower", pero no con Meadow.

Como te comente en nuestras ultimas conversaciones, la Calidad grafica deberias mejorarla pero en especial la ambientacion y/o habitacion donde se desarrolla la accion, no guardan contrastes o una vision agradable.

Saludos mi amigo.

p.d.: puedes escribirme al correo, tu lo tienes y aqui la situacion no esta nada bien, como recordaras.

Traduccion al italiano

Ciao
Spero che non sei uno di quelli colpiti alla Italia con il virus Chines COVID-19, ma ho problemi con la connessione internet danneggerà il mio router, e nel giro di pochi giorni il mio pc sarà danneggiato, dai campi elettrici continui.

Sono passato a salutare, e riferire, ho visto per uno schermo, che hai cambiato il mio lavoro sulle barre di stato, ok, spero solo che siano meglio di quelli che mi sforzo di raggiungere.

Un consiglio come tuo amico e collaboratore, prima di mettere più ragazze o relazioni nella trama, almeno hai ragazze come Irene o Rebekah, fai sesso con il protagonista, dal momento che hai negato che fanno sesso con la ragazza che ha fatto sesso nel prequel "Follower", ma non con Meadow.

Mentre commento le nostre ultime conversazioni, la qualità grafica dovrebbe migliorarlo, ma soprattutto l'atmosfera e / o spazio dove si svolge l'azione, non mantenere contrasti o una visione piacevole.

Saluti, amico mio.

p.d.: puoi scrivermi per posta, ce l'hai e qui la situazione non va bene, come ricorderai.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hello

Greetings, my friend.

Traduccion Spanish:

Hola,

Saludos mi amigo.

Traduccion al italiano

Ciao

Saluti, amico mio.

I'm really glad to hear from you.
I was starting to get worried. Another guy started giving me a hand with the GUI because there were problems and I had no idea how to fix them.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. I'll email you links to the latest version of the game.
A hug and stay safe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Coral City [v1.0 rebooted] [HoneyGames] (1.76 GB rar pc source)
338 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT. for those having trouble loading saves from previous compressed version, please use - just unrar into your GAME/ and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anybody tried this new version? My saves from 0.9fix reboot wont work in 1.0.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

When hit ignore or rollback sent to "enter your name" screen.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

First load of a 0.9 fix save in 1.0 from link above no problems. Haven't tried others yet. Maybe you used saves from the full version with the compressed version linked alcohols of posts above yours?

Reactions: Prokopije

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

error confirmed.
saves from compressed version 0.9 by playb0y44 doesn't work with Abhai compressed version 1.0 :(.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, saves from version 0.8 works with this 1.0. I guess that crunched versions are not compatibile from some reason. Well ,anyway, glad dont need to start from day 1...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
error confirmed.
saves from compressed version 0.9 by playb0y44 doesn't work with Abhai compressed version 1.0 :(.
it could be due to different renpy versions used - the game itself has been build in renpy7.2.2 (and those are libs/renpys in my compressed version), while playb0y perhaps used the latest renpy version (7.3.5) when packing his compressed game.
so there could be a problem with the saves (from newer to older version) loading. :unsure:
yet, you could try to update those libs to 7.3.5, or im gonna post this as an atachment for those having saves incompability problems between those two versions.

btw, the game is great, I truly love it, yet it has so many bugs, regardless of dev trying to fix them in every damn version.
it reminds me on the football manager game - also a great and very complex one, yet almost unplayable without using an editor/fmrte, or in this case messing with the scripts every now and then ;)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Speaking of bugs. Found 3 in this new version. First two can be skiped on ignore. Third can't.
Btw, update was great, as always.
For BUG1 - searched for "$ martinasex = " where it would be set in all files & couldn't find it - same with my 0.9 backup files too. Can't figure that one out but know you can have sex with her without issues.

For BUG2 - the variable "catherinechatlara" is set for the first time on Day 65 and is dependent on talking to Catherine about Gary. I remember seeing this too.

For BUG3 - it looks like it should be "jump yanmeisex02" as that label exists in "s 76 yanmeisex.rpy" (Day 68 & Day 70 by the way).

Reactions: Prokopije

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I played the new version (great as always), it seems that there's a new path with ashley where you can "corrupt" her?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes