Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
This game should be more sandboxy, IMHO. It's so easy to lose a fine opportunity for some action, if you miss some barely visible time period. For instance, you can miss a whole path with a fine girl character, if you decide to speak with David, or go to the bat, instead of calling her!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This game should be more sandboxy, IMHO. It's so easy to lose a fine opportunity for some action, if you miss some barely visible time period. For instance, you can miss a whole path with a fine girl character, if you decide to speak with David, or go to the bat, instead of calling her!
I guess everything takes time, it would be great if we could call a girl or girls without meeting them (just checking in to keep stats up/keep them from feeling neglected) speak to David and THEN go the bar. Calling girls usually ends up meeting them and then the night is over. So many events, so little time

Last edited:

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I guess everything takes time, it would be great if we could call a girl or girls without meeting them (just checking in to keep stats up/keep them from) speak to David and THEN go the bar. Calling girls usually ends up meeting them and then the night is over. So many events, so little time
The number of days is so limited! MC can't be everywhere and seduce every nice girls!:mad:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
The number of days is so limited! MC can't be everywhere and seduce every nice girls!:mad:
Just seen it has been updated to v1.2!!.. I was thinking of starting all over again as there was so much I missed and didn't understand where the choices would take the MC. It's going to be a looong night :)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It was hard..but i managed..somehow..to do a 100% Yvette playthrough...without cheating :p her good is 100 her love is 100..i wanna do the same with Ashley but the content is light compared to Yvette..very few dames in the game you can actually exclusive with that aint boinking other dudes....with so many dames in the game..be nice if a larger proportion of them were exclusive...to balance out the majority that boink anything that moves..lol

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Just seen it has been updated to v1.2!!.. I was thinking of starting all over again as there was so much I missed and didn't understand where the choices would take the MC. It's going to be a looong night :)
On this play I somehow messed relationship with Luana - MC banged her and Kirsten with Maud. Now she's realy mad! How did I even get there?))

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
On this play I somehow messed relationship with Luana - MC banged her and Kirsten with Maud. Now she's realy mad! How did I even get there?))
Must have taken Maud's offer to go to her party with Luana so you could get Kirsten again.. I did that once too, saw the Luana relationship plummet and said HELL NO!, and went back and told Maud to keep stepping!

• Sad
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I wrote in this thread some months ago that I felt the game was missing a clear direction or sense of where it wanted to go. The developer actually replied that this was an astute observation. I thought the response was rather cryptic at the time but seeing now that the game is getting a reboot I can see what was being hinted at and I'm looking forward to it!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to get Kirsten back? I didn't wish to fuck it up, we didn't have a choice, it's the way the game was made, I want her back.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Defo my thoughts also.. Mark > David

Luke is also the kinda guy where you get off on the wrong foot by trying to get a piece of his fuck buddy but if you keep a positive attitude towards him he's actually a chill guy.. At least he doesn't try to cock-block you every chance he gets like David :cautious: He also got screwed over big time by Keesha and her exclusive story about him trying to get into the pants of rich old ladies haha which kinda makes you feel for him a little bit, right?
If you played TKIB...then you realize Luke is an Asshole. (But I agree, if you play nice with him in NCC, he is actually a nice guy, just lookin at NCC)

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes