T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why does ashley tell mc that she wasn't told about fashion wk when they had that talk many times?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Anyone play other patchs of plans to separate Gary and Adele?
I choose the Catherine patch and when Lara go talk with Adele after found Catherine and Gary in bar, my relations drop for 40/50 (Adele and Lara)
Who that play other patchs of this, can say me the result in relations?
It's normal for Adele's relationship points to drop. Whatever plan you choose, the points drop

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's normal for Adele's relationship points to drop. Whatever plan you choose, the points drop
Will my chance for success drop if I leave with Yamnei instead of Catherine it seems safer leaving with Yamnei because of Terrence cock blocking a$$

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
If you played TKIB...then you realize Luke is an Asshole. (But I agree, if you play nice with him in NCC, he is actually a nice guy, just lookin at NCC)
Ah shit.. Luke goddammit, I trusted you :LOL:
No, I haven't played it yet but I am really looking forward to it. You're doing a great job with it btw (y)

ai...

May 30, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I didn't see one online and there's not a link for one. I'd appreciate it.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Will my chance for success drop if I leave with Yamnei instead of Catherine it seems safer leaving with Yamnei because of Terrence cock blocking a$$
I don't know but concerning Terrence he is nothing. Yanmei doesn't give a fuck about him

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
well i have enjoyed the reboot with extra content, but now I'm more interested for 1.3 to continue to the story when you fly back into town (have got so many other story paths set up, I want to see the results now)

Reactions: Alfius

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
are u using the guide that i provide? what kind of glitch? i have the saves but dont know where to find it in the game folder and how to upload it here, and i use mac version so i dont know if it will be the same
Saves are in ~/Library/RenPy/NCC-1565603448 .

Reactions: yggdral

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
After getting with Zoe at the pub her satisfaction bar doesn't go away
Already fixed and replacement file uploaded on page 128 if you look.
why does ashley tell mc that she wasn't told about fashion wk when they had that talk many times?
Known issue as an Ashley variable hasn't been set.

Both of those issues would have been already fixed if 1.2 hadn't been leaked yet - see https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/post-3769976

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
open the console (shift+o)
type:
hide screen zoesexscreen
close console with "escape".
If you haven"t already enabled the console you'll have to edit "<NCC folder>/renpy/common/00console.rpy" and change "config.console = False" to True

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
(1) no swinging, enough interest to get dinner invitation with Ashley/Tatianna/Connor but not enough to succeed with good Ansley outcome, bottle of wine which makes Tatianna pissed off with Connor for big hit on their relationship
So basically you being nice to Ashley while avoiding her becoming your girlfriend? I guess that means no sexy times with Ashley, since she doesn't seem interested in something like a casual fuck.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So basically you being nice to Ashley while avoiding her becoming your girlfriend? I guess that means no sexy times with Ashley, since she doesn't seem interested in something like a casual fuck.
Yeah - you have to keep switching between good & bad answers to keep her relationship points good but not too good. Keeping them just less than 80 she won't go to David either. As I said, buy the bottle of wine and Connor cock's up big time.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What day does Riley ask you to pick the 3 models for Antonio for the shoot
I see you've uploaded version 1.2 No problem. Just know that it still has some bugs that I will check and fix tonight (or maybe tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to fix them).

Anyway, I'm very happy that you're enjoying the game and that each of you has your own preferences about girls, I've tried to make them all with some differences so that each player can find what they're looking for. Big news in the next releases.
This is my 1st true legit complain I play while looking at the scripts this is complete nonsense I'm losing points with Michelle because I'm a heterosexual that's just like LOUS2 trying to force feed us with Macho Ma'am this is bull she gains relationship points with Randy for me not wanting to be gay so why in the hell are you sell her as the main Love Interest if that's the case. If I was dating a woman that's either bumped a guy with a dildo or have had or would have sex with a gay male I'd break up with her point blank period. The same way alot of women wouldn't date a guy thats bisexual it's called preference Dev not everyone is down with the funny stuff. I have no issues with anyone that lives their life how they want but keep it the hell away from me or my kids period. This is not cool at all Dev. I get it losing points trying to bang every female but with a gay or bisexual male that's un heard of. I ask you if you plan to continue the game like this put a tag so some of us that aren't interested in these things could leave the game alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
What day does Riley ask you to pick the 3 models for Antonio for the shoot

This is my 1st true legit complain I play while looking at the scripts this is complete nonsense I'm losing points with Michelle because I'm a heterosexual that's just like LOUS2 trying to force feed us with Macho Ma'am this is bull she gains relationship points with Randy for me not wanting to be gay so why in the hell are you sell her as the main Love Interest if that's the case. If I was dating a woman that's either bumped a guy with a dildo or have had or would have sex with a gay male I'd break up with her point blank period. The same way alot of women wouldn't date a guy thats bisexual it's called preference Dev not everyone is down with the funny stuff. I have no issues with anyone that lives their life how they want but keep it the hell away from me or my kids period. This is not cool at all Dev. I get it losing points trying to bang every female but with a gay or bisexual male that's un heard of. I ask you if you plan to continue the game like this put a tag so some of us that aren't interested in these things could leave the game alone.
That part of the game is all about smething that happen in 1.2 and 1.3. (if you trigger it. it's a path about Randy)
You'll not be forced to anything and you'll not lose nothing important also if your score with Michelle goes down.
It's just a conversation that Michelle never had with you.
She sees things in one way, you maybe see things in another, but it's not so fundamental (unless there are other problems in your relationship, I mean, the relationship with Michelle is very complex and there are a couple of little things that can sink her very quickly. Sexual freedom is not one of them. It's just differences of opinion. She gives much more importance to other things: honesty first of all, so hiding things from her or lying to her is absolutely more serious.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes