Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
1. What is the point for MC to be ass to Maud? Will I recieve more enjoyable scenes, if MC would be nicer to her, or should MC be real jerk? I know, that Kirsten is realy enjoys to be treated, like shit, but what do Maud likes?

2. In 1.2. Randy is blackmailing MC with information, that he is not 100% loyal to Yvette, and demands to be strap-oned be her in Randy-Yvette-MC-Michelle orgy. Is this the way for MC to smoothly tell Yvette, that he bangs every girl in New Coral City?)) And BTW, should be MC telling to Michelle, that he is dating other girls (especially Yvette), or should it be cept, as a secret?

3. I realy enjoyed the last play. I've found many new girls and scenes. MC, for instance, met Kim (the hot yoga-instructor), and hard-banged Ashley in the but (which is gold).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
1. What is the point for MC to be ass to Maud? Will I recieve more enjoyable scenes, if MC would be nicer to her, or should MC be real jerk? I know, that Kirsten is realy enjoys to be treated, like shit, but what do Maud likes?

2. In 1.2. Randy is blackmailing MC with information, that he is not 100% loyal to Yvette, and demands to be strap-oned be her in Randy-Yvette-MC-Michelle orgy. Is this the way for MC to smoothly tell Yvette, that he bangs every girl in New Coral City?)) And BTW, should be MC telling to Michelle, that he is dating other girls (especially Yvette), or should it be cept, as a secret?

3. I realy enjoyed the last play. I've found many new girls and scenes. MC, for instance, met Kim (the hot yoga-instructor), and hard-banged Ashley in the but (which is gold).
If you like Fendom you'll definitely receive :ROFLMAO:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

Maud got a role in the next releases.
there will be tough decisions, you can't always have a win/win.
then, some situations can be solved even if they seem desperate, others can fall at any moment.
I don't want to tell more or I have to spoil to much things.
As I said: all stories can connect to each other

About Michelle/ Yvette/ Randy... That scenario occurs if a series of triggers are activated (I think many will be in that situation). You will need to make choices

About Michelle relationship. The romance path needs sincerity. Loyalty for Michelle is not a problem if it's about sexual fidelity. She's willing to give the MC all the freedom that Mc needs, but she obviously wants the same freedom. That doesn't mean she becomes a bitch who fucks everybody, but if she wants to fuck somebody, she will.
So the relationship with her can be 1 just about sex 2 love and fidelity 3 love and freedom. However, she has very strict triggers for love and some mistakes will make that statistic go down a lot. This doesn't mean that you won't fuck anymore, but maybe you'll just be a fuck buddy and not the love of her life.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
A question about Andrea: every time you try to lower her relation with Yoshi she also likes you a little less. Exception being when you text her about Yoshi threatening you, where her relation with you takes a gigantic hit. Am I playing this wrong or is this supposed to happen in order to oust the ugly creep and make a move on Andrea?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think..right now..Yvette,Ashley,Zoe,Michelle,Yanmei and Luanna(if you play it right) are the only dames you can do a route they do not touch other guys sexually...Yanmei might tease the athlete or whoever dude but goes with MC always..Luanna if youdid the Maud stuff right may talk about sex she's had with other's etc..but she goes to noone else but MC..methinks she's bored of it all wants to settle into a business with one guy by her side and stop the games..Luanna could be waifu..when ya least expect it :p
those theories btw..are after 12 playthroughs :p

Reactions: HoneyGames

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Interesting discussion. Only 12 platroughs. Dunno, im thinking to start over a new game to explore changes.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
A question about Andrea: every time you try to lower her relation with Yoshi she also likes you a little less. Exception being when you text her about Yoshi threatening you, where her relation with you takes a gigantic hit. Am I playing this wrong or is this supposed to happen in order to oust the ugly creep and make a move on Andrea?
This is a system I often use with some characters in some situations (with Rain Lars too, for example). When you tell the truth to a person, an ugly truth, this person will initially appreciate you less, but if this person basically knows that what you are telling her is the truth you will still achieve your goal (lower her REL with Yoshi). In the game there are several points where stats are recalculated. so there will be a point where if Andrea's stats with Yoshi is under a certain number your stats with Andrea will go up automatically (because she will recognize that what you told her was true). I don't know if I've made myself clear.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
This is a system I often use with some characters in some situations (with Rain Lars too, for example). When you tell the truth to a person, an ugly truth, this person will initially appreciate you less, but if this person basically knows that what you are telling her is the truth you will still achieve your goal (lower her REL with Yoshi). In the game there are several points where stats are recalculated. so there will be a point where if Andrea's stats with Yoshi is under a certain number your stats with Andrea will go up automatically (because she will recognize that what you told her was true). I don't know if I've made myself clear.
Damn. I think, I'll replay Your game all over again, after this post) When do You plan to release new patch on patreon?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Interesting discussion. Only 12 platroughs. Dunno, im thinking to start over a new game to explore changes.
only 12 potential scenarios appealed to me...a good number of the dames i do not see any potential with as a romantic interest...only as STD Pez Dispensers ...but sooooooooooooo many routes i'm fine...i can manage a good number of romantic or what i think might be romantic routes out of it..i'm Captain Vanillaboringhohum

Reactions: Alfius

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
i think..right now..Yvette,Ashley,Zoe,Michelle,Yanmei and Luanna(if you play it right) are the only dames you can do a route they do not touch other guys sexually...Yanmei might tease the athlete or whoever dude but goes with MC always..Luanna if youdid the Maud stuff right may talk about sex she's had with other's etc..but she goes to noone else but MC..methinks she's bored of it all wants to settle into a business with one guy by her side and stop the games..Luanna could be waifu..when ya least expect it :p
those theories btw..are after 12 playthroughs :p
I seem to remember you were very bad judge of this game at first. I'm very happy that you changed your mind a bit (12 playthru). I hope that the next evolution of the stories will definitely convince you.
Anyway. Every time you have sex with a girl this thing is recorded in a stat.
If during a week you don't have sex with a girl the status of this girl with another male character increases (for some girls) so it can be difficult in the long run to maintain many relationships. If you have sex with a girl every week you may slowly create a deeper relationship.
Then, some girls are more faithful and others more prone to cheating. as in real life. So some girls will probably piss you off

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
From the first time i played the game long back(when it was a horrid mess...you've improved alot since and i'm not as mean now :p ) Yvette was my fav followed by Ashley then Rain..NOW...Rain is blithering moron...dumb as a box of dead rats...zero interest in her except visually(she's the best looking in game to my taste...but absolutely unappealing as a "person") now Luanna...who i NEVER long back thought would be a fav is the #3 ..i can see something happening that makes her appealing as a partner....the other dames i like are Yanmei and Zoe...i did a Michelle playthrough..but she's as bland as melba toast
i also like Adele and Riley and the gossipreporter who's name i forgot..but not enough of them to determine yet(although Adele is close :p )

Reactions: HoneyGames

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I am realy grown up to Yanmei, she is a nice and fun girl mabye a partner in crime and i realy hope i can go serious with her in the future

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I seem to remember you were very bad judge of this game at first. I'm very happy that you changed your mind a bit (12 playthru). I hope that the next evolution of the stories will definitely convince you.
Anyway. Every time you have sex with a girl this thing is recorded in a stat.
If during a week you don't have sex with a girl the status of this girl with another male character increases (for some girls) so it can be difficult in the long run to maintain many relationships. If you have sex with a girl every week you may slowly create a deeper relationship.
Then, some girls are more faithful and others more prone to cheating. as in real life. So some girls will probably piss you off
The stats and the weekly bonk tracking are what made me realize that if I wanted a harem style route (without expectations a harem would work) I'd have to spilt it up into two keeping enough girls in each to keep them satisfied over a 7 day period.

Reactions: not fishing rod
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes