whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
I am testing some new things, still can't figure out what to do so Yvette would be getting angry with me and what exactly happens there. Also, someone mentioned 'domination path' with her, also can't figure it out either (Edit: I think it's activated now after Maud party, let's see).

Some bugs here and there as well, plus some things should be altered IMO - for example, after having sex with drugged Luana, she knows about it and my relationship with her is still 90. Would expect it to go much, much lower.

Overall, it's quite an adventure with this game, so many things to try and test. Plus it has probably the best variety of models among VNs I've had a chance to play.

I've had a sex with almost all females I found attractive... except for Tatianna, is it possible to do it before 1.2 version is over?

Also, question to DEV - would it be possible to implement on-screen information regarding the relationship between MC and character he's interacting with at the moment, not only after an interaction but also before?
With so many characters 'faces' on the screen, it would help to navigate, get feedback and speed-up game.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
As the above poster alludes to, the really long list of tiny faces of all people is very difficult to use. It would be nice to make a few tweaks to it to make it a little more usable.
1. Make the order alphabetical
2. Highlight the faces of those currently "in the room"

Separately, you could also have a new/additional stats display UI that, when enabled, showed the people in the room and their stats (without the need to mouseover).

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Is it just me or is the writing just super distracting with all the grammar mistakes? Not trying to bag or anything but it seems like there's enough to start throwing me off a little bit

Reactions: PeraDrnda

doctor32128

Jan 3, 2018
As the above poster alludes to, the really long list of tiny faces of all people is very difficult to use. It would be nice to make a few tweaks to it to make it a little more usable.
1. Make the order alphabetical
2. Highlight the faces of those currently "in the room"
I think your 2nd wish is quite impossible to do, cause there is nothing in code which indicates who you are interracting with. This will has to be done manually for every day, scene and character appearance/disappearence.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
not gonna lie the cats i hated from the start, have grown to me.
Andrea and Yoshi (fun idea)
Luana (actually cool person)
Riley (just an average woman (with needs))
Rain and Lars (love the paths)
Rebecca (cunt who i've come to care about)
Adele (hard shell, soft center^^)

i could go on with this but il leave it at that^^

(hope the next update includes rain and andrea and yoshi, would love those 2 women nearer)

Reactions: Alfius

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is it just me or is the writing just super distracting with all the grammar mistakes? Not trying to bag or anything but it seems like there's enough to start throwing me off a little bit
Like HoneyGames alluded to before, 1.2 was leaked before it was really bug fixed and that includes the grammar re-checking for Days 78-84. Still a few grammar mistakes prior to Day 78 but not many from what I've seen.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Someone earlier mentioned that the mystery woman appearing at the end of 1.2 might be Irene - to to me she doesn't look like her. My own theory was that it was something to do with Gary's payback for helping split him from Adele (and depending upon the plan Lara). Having just completed a playthrough where I did't help Adele, Lara of hook up with Catherine and therefore couldn't choose any of the plans you still end up in the same predicament - which really makes it a cliffhanger! o_O

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Someone earlier mentioned that the mystery woman appearing at the end of 1.2 might be Irene - to to me she doesn't look like her. My own theory was that it was something to do with Gary's payback for helping split him from Adele (and depending upon the plan Lara). Having just completed a playthrough where I did't help Adele, Lara of hook up with Catherine and therefore couldn't choose any of the plans you still end up in the same predicament - which really makes it a cliffhanger! o_O
hmm.. what if the mystery girl is an investigator and have been chasing yoshi for a long time, but very careful to approach mc for help because she afraid yoshi would know, thats why she kidnap mc :unsure:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So in other words if you want Maud you have to go thru the Connor Experience no thank you.:confused:
No. It's more about Luana experience. Maud could be really helpful in another storylines if you bring her Luana. Maybe it's not that important or maybe you'll still get what you want.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: jekass69

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I think your 2nd wish is quite impossible to do, cause there is nothing in code which indicates who you are interracting with. This will has to be done manually for every day, scene and character appearance/disappearence.
It's not at all impossible. Any time the code says to display an image it "knows" (whether you consider that the game or the coder) who it is an image of. When code says display a picture of person X there just needs to be a call to also highlight person X. When all people are cleared, then clear all current highlighting (if just person X is cleared, then just clear highlighting of person X... or clear all highlights and re-highlight whomever is still present).

Sure, that functionality isn't currently coded, but that doesn't mean it is hard or impossible.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Need a lil help is Cecile another entrapment like Martina
not for now,
SPOILER -
mostly you can bang her or belen,
belen is major enough the oprtunity may appear again
recruit cecile if you have friendship with belen , she comes anyway, if not you loose belen
SPOILER

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes