Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Can someone tell me how to cancel some girls? I'm constantly bombarded by the girls and events I haven't done. And sometimes I am speaking with Ashley even thou I phoned Yvette (and refused to have anything in common with Asley). Or I speak with this photographer, Kyle, as if we haven't met even thou I worked for him.

Reactions: cccxxx

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to cancel some girls? I'm constantly bombarded by the girls and events I haven't done. And sometimes I am speaking with Ashley even thou I phoned Yvette (and refused to have anything in common with Asley). Or I speak with this photographer, Kyle, as if we haven't met even thou I worked for him.
can happen if you edit saves ... maybe ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yeah i think i messed up something because i always install my games in usb not my laptop. i open my home directory and library and there's no renpy folder anywhere :(
I don't know what to say - RenPy saves are always in ~/Library/RenPy. It doesn't matter where you put the app.

To be sure, I just put NCC 1.1 on an external drive, ran it, and saved. It put the new save in ~/Library/RenPy.

Are you sure you didn't look at /Library instead of ~/Library?

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I've noticed one thing - with Yvette her "dominance" stat works quite differently, than with other girls. With other girls this stat let's MC dominate them (and srew them in the butt), but with Yvette this stat makes call MC a "slut" and humiliate him) At least in previous versions. On last play I cept this stat as low, as possible, and this hepled me move MC into "love" path with this gorgeous warrior-princess))

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Maud got a role in the next releases.
there will be tough decisions, you can't always have a win/win.
then, some situations can be solved even if they seem desperate, others can fall at any moment.
I don't want to tell more or I have to spoil to much things.
As I said: all stories can connect to each other

About Michelle/ Yvette/ Randy... That scenario occurs if a series of triggers are activated (I think many will be in that situation). You will need to make choices

About Michelle relationship. The romance path needs sincerity. Loyalty for Michelle is not a problem if it's about sexual fidelity. She's willing to give the MC all the freedom that Mc needs, but she obviously wants the same freedom. That doesn't mean she becomes a bitch who fucks everybody, but if she wants to fuck somebody, she will.
So the relationship with her can be 1 just about sex 2 love and fidelity 3 love and freedom. However, she has very strict triggers for love and some mistakes will make that statistic go down a lot. This doesn't mean that you won't fuck anymore, but maybe you'll just be a fuck buddy and not the love of her life.
Will You make at least some small hints in game?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I don't know what to say - RenPy saves are always in ~/Library/RenPy. It doesn't matter where you put the app.

To be sure, I just put NCC 1.1 on an external drive, ran it, and saved. It put the new save in ~/Library/RenPy.

Are you sure you didn't look at /Library instead of ~/Library?
yeaah im sure i re-check it over and over again i dont know how that happen :oops:
well i guess i just wont be able to help someone when they ask for saves then..
thankyou for trying to help me bro much appreciated (y)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Guys from the
yeaah im sure i re-check it over and over again i dont know how that happen :oops:
well i guess i just wont be able to help someone when they ask for saves then..
thankyou for trying to help me bro much appreciated (y)

hey i think something is wrong ,im following e walktrough but about this day i haven't all these to select :confused:

Day 56
Home/Melissa/David
Spy -----OK
Mosquito/Melissa
So you have fun.. ----ok
Talk david NO
Next time you and.. NO
Talk drugs NO
If you want we.. NO
Talk harley NO
So harley.. NO
I’m a common.. NO
Nothing more.. NO

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Guys from the

hey i think something is wrong ,im following e walktrough but about this day i haven't all these to select :confused:

Day 56
Home/Melissa/David
Spy -----OK
Mosquito/Melissa
So you have fun.. ----ok
Talk david NO
Next time you and.. NO
Talk drugs NO
If you want we.. NO
Talk harley NO
So harley.. NO
I’m a common.. NO
Nothing more.. NO
ahh yes i just check it, this is walkthrough from previous version. there's a very little changes in melissa path but nothing major. from this point on if you didnt find the same option, you can choose freely for now. i will updated it when 1.3/1.4 comes out because i think that's where the branching path started for melissa. if you still follow the walkthrough, ur relationship with her will always maxed. the real trigger to her sex scene on day 71 will happen if you offer her coke on day 48. so you should still be fine even if you not fully follow the walkthrough for now

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Can we fuck Melissa before David?

And why she always says we can fuck her, we just have to ask - but we cant ask her. That is annoying as fuck.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ahh yes i just check it, this is walkthrough from previous version. there's a very little changes in melissa path but nothing major. from this point on if you didnt find the same option, you can choose freely for now. i will updated it when 1.3/1.4 comes out because i think that's where the branching path started for melissa. if you still follow the walkthrough, ur relationship with her will always maxed. the real trigger to her sex scene on day 71 will happen if you offer her coke on day 48. so you should still be fine even if you not fully follow the walkthrough for now

ok.thx (y)

Reactions: yggdral

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Dude! Where did You that wonderful Melissa-fan banner?!?))

• Red Heart
Reactions: yggdral
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes